[REMOVE ADS]

Supremely Yours II

Does anyone know what heppended with this project? First I heard it was due "early 2013"; last I heard it was due "mid-2013".

Hi MaryB and guys! Haven't been here for a while. So a quick update - All is going VERY well I'm pleased to say. The hold up is getting the engineer [[who's always busy on several projects) I work best with and studio time at my favourite media production company here in little 'ol Birmingham, Uk. All the elements are growing daily. The booklet is going to be very comprehensive with many previously unseen pictures of FLOS past and present. Of the 15 tracks on the CD 11 are finished and i'll be putting four of them on iTunes soon. This isn't taking as long as some artists have taken to release new product. I only recorded the vocals 11 months ago in L.A. No one wants it completed more than me. The samples I've played to music media people and some friends has been met with a very positive response. I've only played the songs to people who I know will be honest with me, and like SY1 all the criticism is very encouraging for the ladies and myself. I'm back in the studio again this weekend to work on a track that Joyce takes the lead on. It's a song that's been interpreted by many artists & groups including Dionne, the 5th Dimension and the Delfonics...

one less bell to answer?? cant wait . love Joyce.
    on iTunes, would the new music be listed under Supremes or Former ladies of.....
    just curious to help find it when it comes, thanks for the update

Quote Originally Posted by ivyfield View Post
    Hi MaryB and guys! Haven't been here for a while. So a quick update - All is going VERY well I'm pleased to say. The hold up is getting the engineer [[who's always busy on several projects) I work best with and studio time at my favourite media production company here in little 'ol Birmingham, Uk. All the elements are growing daily. The booklet is going to be very comprehensive with many previously unseen pictures of FLOS past and present. Of the 15 tracks on the CD 11 are finished and i'll be putting four of them on iTunes soon. This isn't taking as long as some artists have taken to release new product. I only recorded the vocals 11 months ago in L.A. No one wants it completed more than me. The samples I've played to music media people and some friends has been met with a very positive response. I've only played the songs to people who I know will be honest with me, and like SY1 all the criticism is very encouraging for the ladies and myself. I'm back in the studio again this weekend to work on a track that Joyce takes the lead on. It's a song that's been interpreted by many artists & groups including Dionne, the 5th Dimension and the Delfonics...
    Thank you ivyfield! I appreciate the update!