PDA

View Full Version : The 5th Dimension with Florence LaRue Live,La,Ca-8-31-2013,Sang some Motown hits,

test

REDHOT
09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
I saw The New 5th Dimension with Florence LaRue,here in California 8-31-2013,i must say,they are better then ever,The 5th really put on a tight show,with full of class,and i must say,Class is what's missing,with a lot of the entertainer of today,they open they're set with the classic September,some of the highlights for me were Up Up And Away,My girl,I wish It Would Rain,California Soul,and MacArthur Park was on point,Stone Soul Picnic was super good,on One Last Bell To Answer,Florence sang her you know what off lol,I Can't Stand The Rain,Patrice sang her you know off also,Florence sang a jazz number,i forgot the name of it,it was Florence at her best,they ended the show with Aquarius Let The Sunshine In,they let some people come up on stage to sing,and dance with them,they got a standing ovation,yes we wanted MORE,they came back to sang a medley, I'll Never Love Love This Way Again,Ain't No Mountain High Enough,and got another standing ovation,Yes The 5th Dimension with Florence,Patrice,Floy,Leonard and Willie are true pro's,again they are better then ever,i got a chance to hang out with the 5th,back stage,after the show was over,really nice people,i must say Florence has not aged at all,what a beautiful women,i got a chance to meet a legend, Pat Boone lol,what a night.Please stay positive