PDA

View Full Version : Ross - 40 Years Ago - LIVE! A Frightening Entrance & Yet She Continued. 7 Mins.

test

Methuselah2
09-01-2013, 04:34 PM
I remember a portion of this performance being previously posted on SDF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWaFOl2bZs

ejluther
09-01-2013, 05:21 PM
Seems like one creepy guy...

marv2
09-01-2013, 07:43 PM
...and she bit him right in the face.

thomas96
09-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I remember seeing this and just thinking, "what the hell?" Her reaction was very professional. Thanks for the full clip.

supremester
09-02-2013, 12:42 PM
I love this clip. I love her reaction. I love that her anger and defense mechanism instantly kicked in while performing her current hit while filming a live TV special AND that she stopped the show to apologize and tell the audience "I bit him" ...... whatever that is, whatever that represents, is one of the reasons I admire, enjoy and happily stare glassey-eyed at Miss Ross year after year after year. Aside from her Supreme artistry, this force that can play the scenes in Lady, that pushes giant monitors off the stage in London because the sound isn't right, that stood onstage in the storm in Central Park, that unleashed a force of energy so strong at The Pantages that still to this day no one there can describe it, that can[[after 3.5 years) top herself and level an audience with a song as benign as The Look Of Love and that, when criticized for short shows - lengthens it, then shortens it back but kicks it up several more notches so that everyone leaves glassey-eyed, just fascinates me. Who gets the best reviews of a stellar 50 year career at age 69? Diana Ross.