PDA

View Full Version : Evan Ross Lands Hunger Games

test

jobeterob
08-28-2013, 01:37 AM
August 2013

Evan Ross lands Hunger Games

Diana Ross' son has landed a role in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Parts 1 and 2.

Evan Ross will join the cast of The Hunger Games for the franchise's final two films.

Diana Ross' 25-year-old son will star as a member of a television crew named Messalla, who follows the tributes as they tour their districts in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Parts 1 and 2, producers announced this week.

"It's official! Please welcome Evan Ross as Messalla to the cast of @TheHungerGames: Mockingjay Parts 1&2,? read a tweet from the official Hunger Games account.

Lionsgate revealed last summer the final instalment of The Hunger Games trilogy, based on Suzanne Collins' best-selling young adult novels, would be split into two parts following the box-office success of The Hunger Games, which grossed over $690 million worldwide after its 2012 release.

Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth are set to reprise their roles as the heroine and heroes of the second instalment, Catching Fire, scheduled to hit cinemas in the fall.

Francis Lawrence took over from Gary Ross to direct the latest film, and is believed to have signed on to direct both Mockingjay movies.

The Hunger Games follows Jennifer at Katniss Everdeen, one of 24 tributes forced to fight to the death in a televised competition put on by the ruling members of the Capitol to remind its citizens of a failed rebellion.

Mockingjay - Part 1 is scheduled for release in the fall of 2014 with Part 2 following in 2015.

© Cover Media Group 2013

thomas96
08-28-2013, 02:02 AM
Good for him! Haven't read the books or seen the movies, but I've heard they are very good.

David J
08-28-2013, 05:05 AM
I am happy to read this, this might just be the big break Evan has been looking for, so far he's done a lot of low budget films and I think he's a great actor, so this film might be his big break.
I have read the books in the "Hunger Games" SERIES and there were great reads, appeals to not just teenagers but of people all age groups.

jobeterob
08-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Evan Ross

We finaly done shooting the upcoming TLC biopic VH1's CRAZYSEXYCOOL the TLC story premieres MONDAY OCTOBER 21,2013 along side with my girls KeKe Palmer, Lil Mama, and Drew Sidora channel Rozonda GUYS it is DOPE!!! Will share the trailer tomorrow #ThisIsMyYear

From Facebook