PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Rowe Testifies

test

jobeterob
08-14-2013, 10:33 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2013/08/14/nr-rowlands-debbie-rowe-aeg-jackson-trial.cnn

jobeterob
09-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Today 7:00 AM PDT News/ Legal Victory for AEG Live in Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Case: Executives Dismissed From Lawsuit
by Natalie Finn Mon., Sep. 9, 2013 7:19 PM PDT
Paul Buck-Pool/Getty Images, AP Photo/Aaron Lambert
Katherine Jackson's bid to hold AEG Live liable for son Michael Jackson's death took another hit today.
A judge has dismissed AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips and executive Paul Gongaware as defendants in the Jackson family matriarch's billion-dollar lawsuit against the company, in which Katherine maintains that the promoter was negligent in hiring Conrad Murray to oversee her son's medical care while preparing for a 50-date concert engagement.
The overall company remains the sole defendant now.
L.A. Superior Court Judge Yvette Palazuelos determined that the plaintiff had not proved its claim that either exec should be held responsible for Jackson's death at 50 from acute propofol intoxication in June 2009.
PHOTOS: Jackson family photos shown in court
The trial is now in its fifth month and the case is expected to go to the jury by the end of September.
AEG Live's attorneys have maintained that Jackson was a grown man with a history of addiction to painkillers such as Demerol and that it was the pop star's decision to bring Murray onboard.
"Phillips and Gongaware should never have been sued in the first place," attorney Marvin Putnam, lead trial counsel for the defendants, said in a statement Monday. "They are vindicated now that the court has thrown out the case against them."
Lawyers for the Jackson family, meanwhile, have presented evidence suggesting that AEG Live didn't take concerns about Jackson's health seriously enough, including an email from Phillips to This Is It director and choreographer Kenny Ortega, who had written the exec a note stating that he though Jackson needed psychiatric help.

Press Association via AP Images
"I had a lengthy conversation with Dr. Murray, who I am gaining immense respect for as I get to deal with him more," Phillips wrote in the email shown in court. "He said that Michael is not only physically equipped to perform and, that discouraging him to, will hasten his decline...This doctor is extremely successful [[we check everyone out) and does not need this gig so he [is] totally unbiased and ethical."
According to trial testimony, Gongaware helped negotiate Murray's $150,000-per-month salary, but Murray ended up being the only one to have signed the contract, doing so a day before before Jackson's death.
Murray was convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter for his role in Jackson's overdose.
PHOTOS: A who's who guide to the Jackson family

captainjames
09-10-2013, 09:50 PM
I do feel for Katherine but with all respect to the Jackson Family I have a hard time trying to figure out which sibling was actually close enough to him to advise and or help him. It seems Michael had designed his way and all of his family were at bay. Michael made his decisions I am not hearing about any ad visors.

jobeterob
09-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm not even sure this kind of claim, had it been made in Canada, would have even got this far.

marybrewster
09-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Michael was an addict. Michael was going to do whatever Michael wanted to do.

There is no lawsuit.

marybrewster
09-11-2013, 08:34 AM
And good Lord, couldn't they have spruced up Debbie a bit? I mean, clearly she was never a fashionista, but if you're going to get thrown back into the spotlight, couldn't you at least comb your hair and put on some lipstick?

Roberta75
09-11-2013, 10:19 AM

There is no lawsuit.

Agreed marybrewster. This is pure greed and wrong IMO

Michael was a drug addict who is now recovered and with the Lord in his Heavenly Mansion.

soulster
09-11-2013, 11:21 AM

There is no lawsuit. And, that's just about the size of it. Kathrine Jackson is still filled with anger and pain, lashing out at anyone, blaming everyone else for Michael's drug addiction.

If only MJ had never done that Pepsi commercial with his brothers...

jobeterob
09-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Agreed. The injury during the commercial started the need for medication and the downward spiral into addiction. I wonder if it also started the connections to the Doctors and the plastic surgery and the problems with his face.

If only Michael could have made it as simple as avoiding the addiction and living as a gay man ~ that would have given him a life. If he truly was a pedophile ~ there was no way he could ever have a good life.

soulster
09-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Agreed. The injury during the commercial started the need for medication and the downward spiral into addiction. I wonder if it also started the connections to the Doctors and the plastic surgery and the problems with his face.

If only Michael could have made it as simple as avoiding the addiction and living as a gay man ~ that would have given him a life. If he truly was a pedophile ~ there was no way he could ever have a good life.
No, the plastic surgery started much earlier. He had his nose done before he recorded "Thriller", and that was because his father made him feel ugly.

Michael Jackson was not gay. I can't believe people still believe this crap.

He was not a pedophile, either. If anything, he was a hebaphiliac. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia
The strange thing is that, while he exhibited signs of being attracted to 13-14 year-old teens, he also did not see them as sexual beings.

detmotownguy
09-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Please provide the proof that MJ was gay; where did he say that? Sounds a bit slanderous to make that claim.
Thanks in advance for providing the proof.

Kamasu_Jr
09-11-2013, 04:14 PM
And good Lord, couldn't they have spruced up Debbie a bit? I mean, clearly she was never a fashionista, but if you're going to get thrown back into the spotlight, couldn't you at least comb your hair and put on some lipstick?
This woman lives on a ranch tending horses and dealing with horseshit. As long as she took a bath, she's good. She's not into fashion.

marv2
09-11-2013, 04:41 PM
I have never heard Michael Jackson say he was gay, only a few jealous and bitter people. I don't believe he was.I also do not believe he was a pedophile. It is so easy and convenient for people like Jobeterob to pick on a deceased person, one that can't fight back now.

jobeterob
09-11-2013, 06:51 PM
I have no idea or inside information on Michael Jackson's sexuality; look online and you can probably find anything you want to suggest or refute; all the suggestions have been made here and there and in several books. Did anyone ever read Randy Tarraborelli's book, reissued after the death? I did.

My point is that whatever he was, if he could have just lived his life without the pain of the injuries, the addictions, the trials, the financial problems, the law suits ~ he might have been happy.

Marv, you are the prime attacker for everything on here; again, we will disregard your comments.

marv2
09-11-2013, 07:53 PM
My point is that whatever he was, if he could have just lived his life without the pain of the injuries, the addictions, the trials, the financial problems, the law suits ~ he might have been happy.

Well that would hold true for three quarters of the World's population......geez!

soulster
09-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Rob, this is what you originally wrote:

If only Michael could have made it as simple as avoiding the addiction and living as a gay man

You can try to go back and edit it out or delete the post, but you have already been quoted twice. Don't try to back out of it now. Just own what you said and quit trying to blame it on some book you read.

marv2
09-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Rob, this is what you originally wrote:

You can try to go back and edit it out, but you have already been quoted twice. Don't try to back out of it now. Just own what you said.

Jobeterob loves to throw stones and then hide his hands. He thinks he is a master at it, but I caught on to his act many years ago..........

Roberta75
09-11-2013, 08:53 PM
I dont think michael Jackson was a pedophile and I dont know or care if Michael Jackson was gay because I love lesbian ladies and homosexual gentlemen. A lot of my dear friends lesbian ladies and homosexual gentlemen and my favorite nephew is a homosexual gentleman and a fine upstandings young man. To say that calling MJ a homosexual man is slanderous is real silly imo. If you go online there are tons of articles that say he is. Are they true well i dont know but google and you get thousands of them. Hers a few.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5818413/Michael-Jackson-had-two-gay-lovers-new-book-claims.html

http://bossip.com/786116/wanna-be-starting-something-liberaces-gay-lover-says-he-had-a-freaky-down-low-six-year-relationship-with-michael-jackson/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/5036605/michael-jackson-gay-fling-liberace-lover.html

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/24/michael-jackson-arnold-klein-jason-pfeiffer-ex-lover-boyfriend-gay-medical-manslaughter-conrad-murray-testimony-witness-trial-liar/

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Michael+Jackson-27149.html

http://www.queerty.com/was-michael-jackson-gay-no-but-he-wasnt-exactly-straight-either-20090715/

soulster
09-11-2013, 10:10 PM
I don't care about gossip. He's dead, so what does it matter if he was or not, even though he wasn't.

Roberta75
09-11-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't care about gossip. He's dead, so what does it matter if he was or not, even though he wasn't.

In your opinion he wasnt or you believe he wasnt. None of us know for sure if Michael Jackson was a homosexual gentleman or a heterosexual gentleman do we?

soulster
09-12-2013, 01:56 AM
In your opinion he wasnt or you believe he wasnt. None of us know for sure if Michael Jackson was a homosexual gentleman or a heterosexual gentleman do we?
He married two woman and dated more. I think it's safe to say he wasn't. His songwriting doesn't sound like it;'s from a gay person.

I also notice you will use the word "lesbian", but you refuse to use the word "gay". That's telling.

jobeterob
09-12-2013, 03:18 AM
I have no idea if he was but if he was, it is unfortunate that he didn't deal with it and do whatever he had to do to be happy. He can't have been happy when he needed propofol to sleep.

Marv, you have caught me at nothing except standing up to your spitefulness. I'm glad I do.

Roberta75
09-12-2013, 08:23 AM
He married two woman and dated more. I think it's safe to say he wasn't. His songwriting doesn't sound like it;'s from a gay person.

I also notice you will use the word "lesbian", but you refuse to use the word "gay". That's telling.

Anthony Perkins had a wife and kids and he was a GAY there I said it man. Agnes Moorhead from Bewitched was married twice and she was a lesbian lady. First Lady Mrs Rosevelt was a lesbian lady and President knew. It. Republican hypocrite Senator Larry Craig is married with kids and he try to pick up a man in a public toilet lol. Your MJ being "married to a woman so it's safe to say he wasn't" is a tad foolish IMO.

Roberta75
09-12-2013, 08:25 AM

There is not a bigoted bone in my body dear so dont even think about saying there is.

Thank you.

Roberta

marybrewster
09-12-2013, 08:49 AM
Anthony Perkins had a wife and kids and he was a GAY there I said it man. Agnes Moorhead from Bewitched was married twice and she was a lesbian lady. First Lady Mrs Rosevelt was a lesbian lady and President knew. It. Republican hypocrite Senator Larry Craig is married with kids and he try to pick up a man in a public toilet lol. Your MJ being "married to a woman so it's safe to say he wasn't" is a tad foolish IMO.

Thank you Roberta.

midnightman
09-20-2013, 03:09 PM

There is no lawsuit.

And he had too many demons. Dude should've got some psychological help. I have to say my opinion on Michael has drastically changed from where it was months, maybe years ago. And it's not a really good view.