PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Birdsong and her health.

test

stephanie
08-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Please believe Im not trying to get any rumours started. It is no secret that Cindy Birdsong is ill I have seen recent pics of her where she is very thin and someone called ME asking if I knew what was wrong. I went on Facebook this morning and in the newsfeed section someone posted a pic of Charles Hewlett and he said thank you to all the fans for their concern and prayers and this person said they spoke with him quite a bit. Nevertheless it was said that Scherrie and others are on her side but there was no mention made of what was or is wrong with her. Does anyone know? If you do know and dont want to go into detail I will respect your privacy i was wondering is it something terminal or something that can be fixed?

blueskies
08-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Nevertheless it was said that Scherrie and others are on her side but there was no mention made of what was or is wrong with her. Do you mean 'by her side'?

Roberta75
08-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Cindy and her family obviously want to keep whatevers wrong with Cindys health a private family matter imo.

Roberta

jobeterob
08-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Cindy and her family obviously want to keep whatevers wrong with Cindys health a private family matter imo.

Roberta

Agreed.

There is a FB page for the HAL Awards and it says they are on Sept. 22. We'll see if Cindy shows up. The page hasn't had a lot of hits or attention. Many people are reluctant to donate that way, through a 3rd Party. But Janie Bradford is well regarded and I believe she is behind the HAL Awards. I believe there is an additional post on the FB page saying Mary Wilson wanted to participate or give the award or recognition to Cindy.

Losing a lot of weight quickly is not generally a good sign. At best it's a crash diet which is not wise. If not that, it generally signals a health problem and news that isn't what we want to hear.

franjoy56
08-12-2013, 08:54 PM
i have halted donating to that organization as i have not been able to get a read on the authenticity of that group, I would rather send it to Cindy's family instead. I pray she will recover loosing another Supreme especially one who is loved by so many would be too much to bare.

marv2
08-12-2013, 09:40 PM
i have halted donating to that organization as i have not been able to get a read on the authenticity of that group, I would rather send it to Cindy's family instead. I pray she will recover loosing another Supreme especially one who is loved by so many would be too much to bare.

Fran, HAL [[Heroes and Legends) is a legitimate group. Janie Bradford and Co. are very authentic in wanting to help others such as Cindy Birdsong. They provide scholarships to many deserving young people for years.

BigAl
08-13-2013, 10:02 AM
Whenever an agency is involved, even if said agency is entirely on the level, there are always administrative and operating costs involved, so that is always extracted from contributions before funds go to the actual beneficiary. Some organizations do take a disproportionately large percentage and very little is actually received by the beneficiary. HAL is definitely on the up-and-up, yet I have no idea what percentage this organization might skim off before sending the balance to the recipient. There is probably some way to research this if you truly want to know.

jobeterob
08-13-2013, 10:38 AM
There were reports on the bankruptcy of Dionne Warwick indicating the costs for her AIDS fundraising were massive.

What is even more wrong about a public show is subjecting the "receiver" to reports that they cannot afford to look after themselves ~ that is very wrong.

Zantellor
08-16-2013, 04:48 AM
my prayers that cindy gets what she needs and her health is restored