PDA

View Full Version : Chris Clark's "I Want To Go Back There Again"

test

Stone Diamond
08-06-2013, 06:19 AM
As far as I know, there has never been an instrumental version of Chris Clark's "I Want To Go Back There Again".
So I've had a go at one; the problem with this thou was that I couldn't find any sheet music anywhere.
So this is all done by ear, and you may hear the wrong note here and there. But if I ever manage to track down the sheet music, I'll update it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKlShe15P50&feature=c4-overview&list=UU9H_8eeffYpRZLUHQ3z3ryw

mysterysinger
08-06-2013, 09:24 PM
As pieces of music your efforts are fine but I can never tell what they're supposed to be just from the track alone. This sounds absolutely nothing like "I Want To Go Back There Again" to me so I think I'm clearly missing something along the way. Isn't it meant to sound at all like the song? Sorry I don't get it.

thisoldheart
08-07-2013, 02:20 AM
jeez, is chris clark dang good. just listened to "love's gone bad" written and produced by h/d/h around the same time as the tops "reach out". what a great production. it sounds like a pared down garage version of a song that the tops could have sung. but don't get me wrong, clark is so fine on this. i think she is the only good white singer on motown. she is motown's own dusty and gordy wasn't able to make a star out of her. what a shame!

stephanie
08-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Chris Clark does jazz very well Loves Gone Bad is ok but its not a great reflection of her true talent.

RossHolloway
08-09-2013, 04:49 PM
jeez, is chris clark dang good. just listened to "love's gone bad" written and produced by h/d/h around the same time as the tops "reach out". what a great production. it sounds like a pared down garage version of a song that the tops could have sung. but don't get me wrong, clark is so fine on this. i think she is the only good white singer on motown. she is motown's own dusty and gordy wasn't able to make a star out of her. what a shame!

Except for the lead singer of Rare Earth and Teena Marie.

thisoldheart
08-09-2013, 11:15 PM
oh, clark is much better than teena marie ... and that rare earth lead singer is an embarrassment to to motown roster of lead singers!