PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross on Entertainment Tonight1

test

Jimi LaLumia
08-05-2013, 07:39 PM
tonight, right now on CBS TV Channel 2..Hollywood Bowl coverage on Entertainment Tonight!

jobeterob
08-06-2013, 02:42 AM
http://www.etonline.com/news/136856_Diana_Ross_Kids_in_a_Sitdown_for_the_First_ Time/index.html

captainjames
08-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Thanks for The ET interview and video Rob !!!
Love it !!!

skooldem1
08-06-2013, 10:00 AM
This clip for the ET interview is not what they showed on TV. On the telecast they started with a clip of Diana singing I'm coming out and then showed some of the chain reaction video. They did show a shortened version of the interview with her kids, clips of Evan and Rhonda singing, and then Diana again. They also showed a clip of Diana speaking from the last interview they did with her, and a clip of her on the red carpet.

jillfoster
08-06-2013, 07:06 PM
It's pretty sad when you have to trot out your children to brag on you, cause nobody else will. Just sayin.

captainjames
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
I am just wondering and I have no validation on this if Diana is gearing up to say """Goodbye" and go home to help withe grand kids. Motown the Musical and world tours are ways of saying I am leaving you with my legacy. I hope she is recording but I don't see how she has time for it. Sly and the Family Stone had a hit with "Family Affair" and that is all I can think of after seeing the Ross Family. I know Bob had to be somewhere near by.

jobeterob
08-06-2013, 08:04 PM
At 70 years old next March, it has got to be in the mind of any active singer. The lungs are nowhere near what they were at 25. Even if you have kept yourself in good shape, you can't work the stage the way she did hosting and performing at the American Music Awards.

It would be a lot sadder if your children would not come when invited and if they have no income and no career; and many children of celebrities are in exactly that position.

marv2
08-07-2013, 12:39 AM
It's pretty sad when you have to trot out your children to brag on you, cause nobody else will. Just sayin.

Sad ,but also highly embarassing! As everyone knows, this is not the first time Diana Ross has exploited her children this way. Where are all her friends and colleagues? Why aren't they ever lauding praises on this woman? Why only her kids?

captainjames
08-07-2013, 08:29 AM
I agree Rob and I love seeing the support. I think fans of all stars would like that and would love to see the support. However, usually they have problems with their parents or other issues that they don't want to be involved.

At 70 years old next March, it has got to be in the mind of any active singer. The lungs are nowhere near what they were at 25. Even if you have kept yourself in good shape, you can't work the stage the way she did hosting and performing at the American Music Awards.

It would be a lot sadder if your children would not come when invited and if they have no income and no career; and many children of celebrities are in exactly that position.

supremester
08-07-2013, 02:02 PM
The interview was ABOUT her kids being on the bill with her, so, naturally, since they aren't in jail or on welfare, ET wanted them on camera. Why aren't her friends and colleagues ever lauding her? You mean like Oprah, MJ, Babyface, Beyonce - peeps like THEM? LOL!!!
Sad ,but also highly embarassing! As everyone knows, this is not the first time Diana Ross has exploited her children this way. Where are all her friends and colleagues? Why aren't they ever lauding praises on this woman? Why only her kids?

warehserat2911
08-07-2013, 09:15 PM
Sounds like someone forgot to take their Cymbalta today

jobeterob
08-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Sounds like someone forgot to take their Cymbalta today

He had a bad couple of weeks; to most of us, when former Motown artists of any nature make appearances and have successes, we are just happy to see it. But it seems to send the odd person into a tailspin.