PDA

View Full Version : Ariel Castro speaks

test

soulster
08-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Can you believe this [[http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbcnews.com/52639870/)? After all the guy did to those three girls, he has the nerve to say that he is not a violent person, that the girls were happy, and that they asked him for sex, and that it was all consensual. All spoken like a true sociopath. I hope the guy gets to be somebody's bitch in prison.

GrtGzu
08-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Oh it's been most compelling, since we live here...We can't wait til he's sent to either Lorain or Mansfield...He won't go into gen pop, because that's too easy for him to get killed....He'll be in solitary [[still don't mean it won't happen though - one can only hope)...

And check this out - dude kept like 22k in his WASHING MACHINE..Cash money, I kid you not...His house will be torn down in a week or less....

I just wish I knew what Gloria said to him in Spanish...I'm betting it wasn't "nice" at all....
If you wanna see the video, go to www.newsnet5.com [[http://www.newsnet5.com)

thomas96
08-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Some may not agree, but I think this monster deserved to be killed for what he did. He's very lucky they gave him a plea deal. At least the girls don't have to go through a trial now.

soulster
08-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Some may not agree, but I think this monster deserved to be killed for what he did. He's very lucky they gave him a plea deal. At least the girls don't have to go through a trial now.
The sad thing is that those girls are suffering. They have been brainwashed. I'm wondering if any of them are getting proper professional help, because they need it. The proof is in the wording of their statements. They want to forget all about it, and don't want to talk about it. They are in the emotional denial stage, but it's going to haunt them until they deal with it.

moe
08-02-2013, 06:26 AM
Gloria said: "May God have mercy on your soul."

GrtGzu
08-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Gloria said: "May God have mercy on your soul."

So that's what she said? And her name was Sylvia - I knew something wasn't quite right with the article I was reading...

She coulda said that in English - I thought she was gonna say something that couldn't be repeated in English as well as in a courtroom...

Good thing they DIDN'T get Gloria [[the aunt) to make a statement - she woulda took the roof off the courthouse....

soulster
08-02-2013, 12:16 PM
She coulda said that in English - I thought she was gonna say something that couldn't be repeated in English as well as in a courtroom...

Maybe she thought it would have more of a personal impact if she said it in Spanish. Somehow, she assumes he can understand Spanish. What if he doesn't?

Jerry Oz
08-02-2013, 12:17 PM
East Cleveland must be a hell of a place to live [[literally). Not just this madness but now, a copycat serial killer was apprehended who patterned his crimes after the madman who killed and buried 11 women around his home a few years ago. And after his statement in court, Castro should have his tongue cut off and replaced with his dick. No offense intended to any of you.

soulster
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
East Cleveland must be a hell of a place to live [[literally). Not just this madness but now, a copycat serial killer was apprehended who patterned his crimes after the madman who killed and buried 11 women around his home a few years ago. And after his statement in court, Castro should have his tongue cut off and replaced with his dick. No offense intended to any of you. Man, I sat there watching TV listening to his drivel in disbelief. The very first thing I thought was the same thing the experts are saying: he's a classic sociopath who blames the victims and makes excuses for his behavior. He plays the sympathy card because he's worried about his image more than the effect of what he's done has on those three women.

What or who in the world gave him the right to kidnap, detain, and abuse three innocent people? Nothing justifies it. Too bad the law allowed him to speak. Notice how the women left the courtroom before he had his say?

GrtGzu
08-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Hey Oz, now that's funny what you said - and btw, you owe me a new monitor :D....

Yup, East Cleveland is indeed a real shithole....And just the other day, I was listening to talk radio and the man said, Cleveland is becoming the Serial Murder/Crime capital of the nation....We've had CNN and other outlets here in town far too many times for too many of the wrong things....Poor Gary Norton is doing what he can though with limited funds....

This next trial coming up [[btw one of the ladies killed was a cousin of Mr. GrtGzu) will be interesting as well....This crazy bastard has already said he killed them because they reminded him of his "baby's mama"....

What kinda bumble-scum-bullshit is THAT?

moe
08-02-2013, 08:39 PM
GrtGzu,
I'm one hour south of you and I feel your pain!! This is all so sad!!

Jerry Oz
08-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Small world [[or state)! I'm two hours south of him! Sadly, the madness is back in Columbus along with the summer heat.

moe
08-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Canton, Jerry............:D