PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman caught speeding in Texas with a gun in his truck.

test

Roberta75
07-31-2013, 07:41 PM
Mark my words he will kill again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/george-zimmer-article-1.1413866

Jerry Oz
07-31-2013, 09:33 PM
I feel better knowing that America's Block Watcher is armed and keeping all of us safe.

soulster
07-31-2013, 09:43 PM
If a Black cop stopped him, he should have stripped-searched him for drugs right there on the side of the road like they do Black women in Texas.

Jerry Oz
07-31-2013, 09:57 PM
That chicken was carrying the gun in the event that a black cop stopped him. I can hear Geraldo, Bill O'Riley, and Rush already: "Knowing that every black person in America wants him dead, he was standing his ground when he shot the officer. When he asked the cop 'What's up, Homey?' and the cop didn't smile at him, George was probably correct to infer the cop would grab his gun from he glove box and shoot him with it."

MotownSteve
07-31-2013, 10:14 PM
I was going to reply to a few of the above and decided to do it in one email. I agree with all of you. Not too original but it will have to do. I'll add 'What goes around comes around.' I can see him getting stopped and the cop not hearing him say he has a gun and when he reaches for it he becomes history.

soulster
07-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Give him two years. He'll fuck up. He thinks he's invincible now.

Roberta75
07-31-2013, 10:49 PM
I was going to reply to a few of the above and decided to do it in one email. I agree with all of you. Not too original but it will have to do. I'll add 'What goes around comes around.' I can see him getting stopped and the cop not hearing him say he has a gun and when he reaches for it he becomes history.

Its inevitable really.

Roberta

jobeterob
08-01-2013, 12:30 AM
MotownSteve used the words I would have used "what goes around comes around". George Zimmerman is going soon be synonymous with the words "stupid asshole".

marv2
08-01-2013, 08:28 AM
That chicken was carrying the gun in the event that a black cop stopped him. I can hear Geraldo, Bill O'Riley, and Rush already: "Knowing that every black person in America wants him dead, he was standing his ground when he shot the officer. When he asked the cop 'What's up, Homey?' and the cop didn't smile at him, George was probably correct to infer the cop would grab his gun from he glove box and shoot him with it."

In the World we're living in today, that sounds plausible as it does disgusting.