PDA

View Full Version : Gladys Knight & The Pips - The Nitty Gritty

test

no_place_like_motown
07-31-2013, 06:08 AM
This was included on the Motown BB/CB/RW Charts thread today but for those who may have missed it, here's a wonderful video by Gladys & The Pips doing a live version of "The Nitty Gritty." I'm big on choreography and the Pips do not fail to entertain with those slick moves and steps. The quality of the vid is not the best but just watching G&TP's doing their thing more than make up for it. This is one video that I can watch over and over. Enjoy, folks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSgIbveiQI

nosey
08-01-2013, 09:36 AM
My kids today would laugh at those steps but back then we thought the Pips were steppin!

marv2
08-01-2013, 04:52 PM
I remember watching this when it aired in the Fall of 1969. They were right on! We tried to copy the Pips steps at our school Christmas Party LOL . Great memory. Thanks.

dinelle_watson
08-04-2013, 03:40 PM
I remember watching this when it aired in the Fall of 1969. They were right on! We tried to copy the Pips steps at our school Christmas Party LOL . Great memory. Thanks.

I remember seeing them perform this show on Ed Sullivan. I have it on DVD, but cannot find it youtube for some odd reason.