PDA

View Full Version : Mary Wilson interview this weekend

test

tjl
07-25-2013, 03:29 PM
Hi guys:

This Sunday Night on WJRZ.COM [[also I-Heart radio) I will be doing a live request show from 7pm - midnight EST, and looking for lots of Motown requests. The toll free number is 1-855-33108293.

I'll be featuring lots of Supremes B-sides and a new interview with Mary Wilson, I invite all soulful detroiters to tune in and call-in. I love giving shout outs to the site - but you have to make a request for that, especially the deeper Motown tracks we all love here.
best
- tj

tjl
07-25-2013, 03:30 PM
1-855-331-8293 or wjrz.com "Listen live"

7pm - 12am EST, Sunday

marv2
07-25-2013, 07:31 PM
Hi guys:

This Sunday Night on WJRZ.COM [[also I-Heart radio) I will be doing a live request show from 7pm - midnight EST, and looking for lots of Motown requests. The toll free number is 1-855-33108293.

I'll be featuring lots of Supremes B-sides and a new interview with Mary Wilson, I invite all soulful detroiters to tune in and call-in. I love giving shout outs to the site - but you have to make a request for that, especially the deeper Motown tracks we all love here.
best
- tj

Sounds great T. J.! I'll be listening and may even call in! I just saved wjrz.com to my favorites.

Marv