PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross treats herself to goodies on shopping trip.

test

David J
07-25-2013, 05:18 AM
[[http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2377480/Diana-Ross-treats-goodies-shopping-trip.html&ct=ga&cd=NzUzNTQ0MDUzODc0OTc3NjAwOQ&cad=CAEYAA&usg=AFQjCNGJ8K6EQgQx3rwsSweHEJv5KS7zdg)Diana Ross treats herself to goodies on shopping trip [[http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2377480/Diana-Ross-treats-goodies-shopping-trip.html?ito%3Dfeeds-newsxml&ct=ga&cd=NzUzNTQ0MDUzODc0OTc3NjAwOQ&cad=CAEYAA&usg=AFQjCNHwXFxCqnPFl_dFdZjmlmfQNYjnUg)

smark21
07-25-2013, 07:52 AM
Who the fuck cares?

marv2
07-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Maybe now she could give her old buddy Cindy Birdsong a call.........

jobeterob
07-25-2013, 11:17 AM
She earned millions as one of the world's top singers.

So it seems likely there would not have been any price tags high enough to worry Diana Ross when she went to the supermarket in Malibu on Wednesday.

In fact the 69-year-old looked supremely satisfied with her visit when she finally emerged from the shop with a lackey in tow in the California celebrity enclave.

Shop in the name of love: Diana Ross seemed satisfied after her shopping session in Malibu on Wednesday
Shop in the name of love: Diana Ross seemed satisfied after her shopping session in Malibu on Wednesday

She seemed to have gone wild in the aisles during her supermarket sweep, no doubt treating herself to some of her favourite goodies.

Diana had clearly decided it was a day to be in a relaxed mood, as she appeared to be dressed in pyjama bottoms and slippers.

But given the fact she has sold more than 100m albums worldwide, the soul legend has earned the right to wear whatever outfit she pleases.

The Motown star was previously named the most successful female artist in history for having more hits than any female artist in the charts, boasting an incredible 70 hit singles from her work with the Supremes and as a solo artist.

Supremely laid back: She appeared to be wearing her pyjama bottoms and slippers for her outing

Supremely laid back: She appeared to be wearing her pyjama bottoms and slippers for her outing

Leading the way: The sprightly 69-year-old walked ahead while her lackey pushed the shopping trolley
Leading the way: The sprightly 69-year-old walked ahead while her lackey pushed the shopping trolley

The superstar looked in fantastic shape a month after performing a show in Rio.

Earlier in June the mother-of-five was seen holidaying with her daughter Tracee, 41, in Portofino, Italy.

But it seems that despite now being officially an old age pensioner she does not like slowing down, for she ended up performing another two shows in Brazil before moving on to Uruguay and Argentina.

Still rearly impressive: The soul legend has a derriere that would put many women half her age to shame
Still rearly impressive: The soul legend has a derriere that would put many women half her age to shame

[[LOL: she wears underwear too).

Roberta75
07-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Maybe now she could give her old buddy Cindy Birdsong a call.........

How do you know Diane hasnt already called Cindy? Oh thats right you know every move Diane Ross makes.

rovereab
07-25-2013, 01:26 PM
There's No Shopping Us Now :)

mr_postman
07-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Shop, Look And Listen!

David J
07-26-2013, 08:10 AM
Who the fuck cares?

If you don't fu#king care, why click on the thread in the first place? the thread clearly states that it's about Diana shopping, so if you weren't interested, why click on it to read it in the first place?
I very well know that not everyone is interested in this sort of Diana news but I also know there are some people interested as well and that's the reason I post Diana threads on this forum CLEARLY stating what's it's all about, if someone is not interested , then don't click on it, simple as that.

There are a lot of threads I am not interested in on this board, so instead of complaining and moaning about it, I just don't click on those threads. PERIOD!!

jobeterob
07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
For better or worse, the threads that get the views and get the posts on this Forum tend to be about Diana Ross and/or the Supremes. Even accounting for Marv posting up to 8 times in a row, they are still the threads that get the attention.

Yes, they are about the past and who cares............but the same can be said about Mick Jagger threads, the Rolling Stones, One Direction, or Justin Bieber.

This Daily Mail Newspaper appears to follow Diana Ross and prints a lot of good pictures.

It really comes down to, if you aren't interested, there are other items to read.

David J
07-27-2013, 03:40 AM
For better or worse, the threads that get the views and get the posts on this Forum tend to be about Diana Ross and/or the Supremes. Even accounting for Marv posting up to 8 times in a row, they are still the threads that get the attention.

Yes, they are about the past and who cares............but the same can be said about Mick Jagger threads, the Rolling Stones, One Direction, or Justin Bieber.

This Daily Mail Newspaper appears to follow Diana Ross and prints a lot of good pictures.

It really comes down to, if you aren't interested, there are other items to read.

Exactly my point Jobeterob, as i have said if someone is not interested in a thread, then simply don't click on it, don't need to be rude about any threads someone posts on here, if not interested, then simply ignore, as the saying goes "If you've got nothing nice to say, then do not say it at all".
God knows that there's enough threads on here to keep everyone happy.

stephanie
07-29-2013, 04:21 AM
I give her credit most stars wont come out without make up on and she doesnt care. She has earned the right to look how she wants to look though she should be able to relax

Roberta75
07-29-2013, 12:13 PM
I give her credit most stars wont come out without make up on and she doesnt care. She has earned the right to look how she wants to look though she should be able to relax

Yes Stephanie Diane Ross must be real comfortable to walk around with no make-up and Diane has earned that right. At darned near 70 year old Diane Ross can do what she like.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta