PDA

View Full Version : It's A Boy! Congratulations!

test

sophisticated_soul
07-22-2013, 06:10 PM
To all our UK posters. Congratulations on the birth of the prince. Third in line for the throne. I know the proper name won't be released right away, but I understand that William and Kate are going traditional. I go with James or George. :)

144man
07-23-2013, 07:36 AM
To all our UK posters. Congratulations on the birth of the prince. Third in line for the throne. I know the proper name won't be released right away, but I understand that William and Kate are going traditional. I go with James or George. :)

I wish them the best of luck even though I've dropped one place lower in line to the throne.

westgrandboulevard
07-23-2013, 07:44 AM
So do I, and so have I - and anyway, there's even more royalty on this forum than in the entire House Of Windsor.:)

sophisticated_soul
07-23-2013, 12:06 PM
I wish them the best of luck even though I've dropped one place lower in line to the throne.

Imagine where that leaves me, here in The Colonies.;)

sophisticated_soul
07-23-2013, 12:07 PM
So do I, and so have I - and anyway, there's even more royalty on this forum than in the entire House Of Windsor.:)

What could you possibly mean?;)

Methuselah2
07-23-2013, 02:47 PM
"I hate that queen!"
-- Zsa Zsa Gabor in QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE [[1958)

Oops. Sorry. Wrong thread.

midnight johnny
07-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Kate and William are a lovely couple [[especially Kate). Much happiness to them and their new boy!!

sophisticated_soul
07-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Kate and William are a lovely couple [[especially Kate). Much happiness to them and their new boy!!

Thirty-One years ago [[when I was 31) I watched Princess Diana and Charles present William and now today I watched Kate and William present Baby Cambridge. Where does the time go! Kate is very lovely, isn't she.

dinelle_watson
08-04-2013, 04:13 PM
I love the fact that the baby has the same first name as all the males in my family. Well, all the males on my dad's side anyway.