PDA

View Full Version : Martha & The Vandellas - Love Is Like A Heat Wave [[Extended)

test

mr_postman
07-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Just received the 50th Anniversary Singles Collection with The Vandellas today and read the liner notes in which Keith writes: "The original stereo remix remained unedited, but in an effort to match the time of the original 45, was faded twenty-five seconds sooner. An extended stereo mix baring even more elements is on the group's Definitive Collection."

I don't own THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION, but I own GOLD [[2006) and THE MOTOWN BOX [[2005) which both host an extended stereo mix of Love Is Like A Heat Wave. Is the extended stereo mix on THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION any different from the other two?

noel181
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
It is the same version as the Motown Box as well as GOLD CD. Most of the tracks from The Definitive Collection are either from Greatest Hits Version, 16 Big Hits Version or the MOTOWN BOX Version with the exception of I'm Ready For Love [[Stereo Single Version From Chartbusters Vol 1. and My Baby Loves Me - From Anthology LP Version.

mr_postman
07-22-2013, 03:12 PM
Thank you, Noel!