PDA

View Full Version : Scherrie & Susaye - Partners Coming Soon

test

blkfrost
07-17-2013, 04:49 PM
I see that Motown Japan is releasing on CD Scherrie & Susaye - Partners sometime in November.

calvin
07-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the info. Where do you see Motown titles that are being released in Japan?

caliluv
07-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Yes! Been waiting a long time for this

davidh
07-17-2013, 06:41 PM
AMEN. thanks for the info.great news

Kamasu_Jr
07-17-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the info. Where do you see Motown titles that are being released in Japan?
I've asked that question too. One way I check is to do Motown searches on CDJapan.

blkfrost
07-17-2013, 07:01 PM
I found it on the forthcoming list from Dusty Groove America.

Kamasu_Jr
07-17-2013, 07:14 PM
I check Dusty Groove too. I haven't checked the coming soon section in a while.

thanxal
07-17-2013, 07:19 PM
http://www.dustygroove.com/item/666453
I'll be ordering it. Now if we could just get Mary's solo album on CD.

calvin
07-18-2013, 07:07 AM
Thanks again blkfrost. I'll definitely be picking this one up and I'll have to start keeping an eye on what's coming on Dusty Groove.

Ngroove
07-18-2013, 10:35 AM
AWESOME news, but what does that leave, for American Amazon.com online shoppers?

calvin
07-18-2013, 10:56 AM
AWESOME news, but what does that leave, for American Amazon.com online shoppers?

Dusty Groove is an American shop. But I would expect that this would also be available from Amazon.com once released.

BayouMotownMan
07-18-2013, 03:22 PM
I enjoy this album, but I knew when it was released it was doomed. It was purely a contract-breaker album. There was no promotion. If I had not been a member of Carl Feuerbacher's Supremes fan club at the time I'd have never known this or the Mary Wilson solo lps were ever issued. When I went into the record stores, Mary's album was buried in the Female Artists bin, and Scherrie and Susaye's lp in most markets had to be special ordered.

The album has some great tracks, among them Your Sweet Love, the single [[Leaving Me Was The Best Thing You've Ever Done), In The Night and Scherrie's autobiographical Another Life From Now. Susaye's LuvBug to me was the runaway single, but it was a solo outing with Ray Charles contributing. A funky song. Overall, most critics and fans praised the ladies but said the album was uneven.

The initial deal the ladies made with Motown upon dissolution of the group Supremes, was individual solo projects. Gordy advised a duet with Scherrie and Susaye for obvious reasons. This album never had a chance, nor did Mary's. As a DJ at the time, many radio stations were serviced the Red Hot single, then told not to play it without reason given. Few, if any, stations even received the Partners lp or single edit.

thommg
07-18-2013, 03:52 PM
I enjoy this album, but I knew when it was released it was doomed. It was purely a contract-breaker album.

I repeated your information on a music board a few years back, Rick, as you post this "information" all the time. This is part of the response I received from Susaye Greene, who knows what she's talking about:

"Scherrie and I recorded "Partners" after meeting with Berry at his home, and it was at my suggestion that we do a duo album, since Syreeta was involved with Billy Preston. We were not dropped from Motown. When our contracts were up, we were asked to re-sign with the company and I did not wish to do so, and declined.

I am always amazed with the things I read that are passed around. Where did you get this info? Whoever told you, lied.

Also, Scherrie and I recorded "Partners" from scratch with the intent that it would be a duo, not music put together from two separate projects.

I hope this clears some things up for you, and that you will pass this along as readily as things you have heard from others who obviously were not involved."

As Ms. Greene asked, I am passing the information along.

Methuselah2
07-18-2013, 05:36 PM
For Susaye fans [[as I am):

Susaye is interviewed in the new documentary 20 FEET FROM STARDOM. All too briefly, I'm sorry to report, but she does appear twice. I certainly enjoyed hearing what she had to say, and she looks beautiful. I thought the entire movie was wonderful--in-depth, revealing, emotional.

[[But it also had one glaring omission-mistake-unacceptable decision: Zero-mention of The Andantes. Wonderful to see Susaye, Gloria Jones, and so many others, along with archival footage and audio, and the focus on Lisa Fischer, Claudia Lennear, Merry Clayton, and Darlene Love was sensational. But absolutely nothing re The Andantes? No! The film was much too knowing to have allowed that. I know you can't include everyone--but you simply can not exclude The Andantes and think it's OK.)

marv2
07-18-2013, 05:59 PM
I repeated your information on a music board a few years back, Rick, as you post this "information" all the time. This is part of the response I received from Susaye Greene, who knows what she's talking about:

"Scherrie and I recorded "Partners" after meeting with Berry at his home, and it was at my suggestion that we do a duo album, since Syreeta was involved with Billy Preston. We were not dropped from Motown. When our contracts were up, we were asked to re-sign with the company and I did not wish to do so, and declined.

I am always amazed with the things I read that are passed around. Where did you get this info? Whoever told you, lied.

Also, Scherrie and I recorded "Partners" from scratch with the intent that it would be a duo, not music put together from two separate projects.

I hope this clears some things up for you, and that you will pass this along as readily as things you have heard from others who obviously were not involved."

As Ms. Greene asked, I am passing the information along.

I've been saying this forever! These guys do not know what they are talking about!!!!!

BayouMotownMan
07-18-2013, 06:46 PM
Well, what goes against the theory that it was always intended to be a duet album is the simple fact that out of the 9 cuts only 4 are duets. The remaining tracks are solo.

The point I was trying to make is that Motown didn't promote yet another good album. I really liked Mary's album with Hal Davis. It was great uptempo music well orchestrated. Motown did nothing with it. Warm Summer Night is a lost hit record.

thanxal
07-18-2013, 07:50 PM
I really liked Mary's album with Hal Davis. It was great uptempo music well orchestrated. Motown did nothing with it. Warm Summer Night is a lost hit record.
Me too! I recently started listening to it to work out, given it is mostly up-tempo, and I love "You Make Me Feel So Good" and "Warm Summer Night". I don't really care if it was a hit or not. I like it.

BayouMotownMan
07-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Really, although it was dismissed as disco, Mary's album was quite good. Not a bad song on it. Pick Up The Pieces is one of her best ballads. Again, as with the Partners album, Motown simply didn't get behind it

In fact, I liked the Gus Dudgeon tracks she recorded in England which made Motown angry. Love Talk is great

carole cucumber
07-18-2013, 09:40 PM

The initial deal the ladies made with Motown upon dissolution of the group Supremes, was individual solo projects. Gordy advised a duet with Scherrie and Susaye for obvious reasons

[QUOTE=thommg;178015]I repeated your information on a music board a few years back, Rick, as you post this "information" all the time. This is part of the response I received from Susaye Greene, who knows what she's talking about:

[QUOTE=marv2;178049]I've been saying this forever! These guys do not know what they are talking about!!!!!

In the essay featured in "The Supremes: Let Yourself Go The 70's Albums, Vol. 2: 1974-1977 The Final Sessions" [[approved by and containing quotes from Mary Wilson, Cindy Birdsong, Scherrie Payne & Susaye Greene) is the following:

Scherrie explains what happened next "An edict came down that there was to be no more Supremes without an original member. They felt it was time to retire the group." And so it was...
In 1977, Tamla- Motown in the U.K. issued Scherrie's first solo single "Fly". Two years later, songs Scherrie and Susaye were writing were used for their duet album, Partners.

It would appear that what Rick wrote about Motown's thoughts on solo careers for Scherrie and Susaye must be true. Otherwise neither Scherrie nor Susaye would have allowed what thommg questions as inaccurate to be published.

marv2
07-18-2013, 09:59 PM
[QUOTE=BayouMotownMan;178012].

The initial deal the ladies made with Motown upon dissolution of the group Supremes, was individual solo projects. Gordy advised a duet with Scherrie and Susaye for obvious reasons

[QUOTE=thommg;178015]I repeated your information on a music board a few years back, Rick, as you post this "information" all the time. This is part of the response I received from Susaye Greene, who knows what she's talking about:

In the essay featured in "The Supremes: Let Yourself Go The 70's Albums, Vol. 2: 1974-1977 The Final Sessions" [[approved by and containing quotes from Mary Wilson, Cindy Birdsong, Scherrie Payne & Susaye Greene) is the following:

Scherrie explains what happened next "An edict came down that there was to be no more Supremes without an original member. They felt it was time to retire the group." And so it was...
In 1977, Tamla- Motown in the U.K. issued Scherrie's first solo single "Fly". Two years later, songs Scherrie and Susaye were writing were used for their duet album, Partners.

It would appear that what Rick wrote about Motown's thoughts on solo careers for Scherrie and Susaye must be true. Otherwise neither Scherrie nor Susaye would have allowed what thommg questions as inaccurate to be published.

Susaye Greene said that he / Rick [[aka BayouMotownMan) was lying.

carole cucumber
07-18-2013, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE=carole cucumber;178109][QUOTE=BayouMotownMan;178012].

Susaye Greene said that he / Rick [[aka BayouMotownMan) was lying.

Please note that Susaye says that the statement that she and Scherrie were dropped by Motown is a lie. I've re-read Rick's post and nowhere does he make this statement. Therefore Susaye is NOT saying that RICK was lying.

marv2
07-18-2013, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=marv2;178110][QUOTE=carole cucumber;178109]

Please note that Susaye says that the statement that she and Scherrie were dropped by Motown is a lie. I've re-read Rick's post and nowhere does he make this statement. Therefore Susaye is NOT saying that RICK was lying.

She said he BayouMotownMan was lying and I think she meant it. She responded to a reposting by Thommg of what he Rick aka BayouMotownMan had said [[more than once) , . Thommg makes that perfectly clear in his posting above.

Kamasu_Jr
07-19-2013, 09:34 AM
More accurately, Thommg said he reported something BayouMotownMan said way back when [[exactly what I don't remember) to another music forum. In his post above, Rick did not say Susaye and Scherrie were dropped from the label or how Partners came about. He gave his opinion of the album and what he experienced as a DJ trying to break or promote both PARTNERS and MARY WILSON. BayouMotownMan still has a more credible track record than a lot of people who post on SDF.

Roberta75
07-19-2013, 09:51 AM
I've been saying this forever! These guys do not know what they are talking about!!!!!

lolololol. Thats real rich coming from you.

REDHOT
07-19-2013, 12:26 PM
I have to agree with you Kamasu,BayouMotownMan is on point,most of the time,he a cool guy,i do know this,a lot of Supreme fans like him,Please stay positive

BayouMotownMan
07-19-2013, 01:55 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how far Marvin will go to divert attention from the horrific posts he makes on websites that foolishly allow his participation. Nothing I said in the above post was negative, I gave the lp it's props. It could well have been Susaye's idea but Gordy had the final say. I still think it odd that it was released as a duet lp when there are only 4 tracks that are duets. I would better have understood this if the album had 8 duets and one solo each. It was one of the confusing aspects of the album at the time. But a bad album it is not. I have told Su many times that I felt LuvBug and an edit of In The Night could have been successful solo singles for her. If I am not mistaken, and it was so long ago that I could be, Scherrie had already done Storybook Romance as a solo and Susaye was dubbed in.

thommg
07-19-2013, 02:06 PM

What I posted was not my quote. It was from Susaye Greene. And both Susaye and Scherrie writing songs has no merit on whether the album was made of cuts from solo projects or recorded for this particular project. Again, I'm going with what Susaye says. She was there. It is her life.

thommg
07-19-2013, 02:11 PM
By using the term "deal breaker" Rick is implying that the ladies were given a project and then their contracts would not be renewed. That's what a deal breaker is. The minimum in the contract is done and then the contract is not renewed. So, yes, he did say their contract was not being renewed, which is not true according to Susaye.

Roberta75
07-19-2013, 02:13 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how far Marvin will go to divert attention from the horrific posts he makes on websites that foolishly allow his participation. Nothing I said in the above post was negative, I gave the lp it's props. It could well have been Susaye's idea but Gordy had the final say. I still think it odd that it was released as a duet lp when there are only 4 tracks that are duets. I would better have understood this if the album had 8 duets and one solo each. It was one of the confusing aspects of the album at the time. But a bad album it is not. I have told Su many times that I felt LuvBug and an edit of In The Night could have been successful solo singles for her. If I am not mistaken, and it was so long ago that I could be, Scherrie had already done Storybook Romance as a solo and Susaye was dubbed in.

You dont have to defend yourself here BayouMotownMan. 99% of us respect and like you and appreciate your knowledge that you share with us.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Roberta75
07-19-2013, 02:16 PM
By using the term "deal breaker" Rick is implying that the ladies were given a project and then their contracts would not be renewed. That's what a deal breaker is. The minimum in the contract is done and then the contract is not renewed. So, yes, he did say their contract was not being renewed, which is not true according to Susaye.

Maybe Rick got his information from someone in Mr Gordy or Miss Depasses office. There are many sides to a story including the people that was there.

Roberta

BayouMotownMan
07-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Well indeed it was a deal breaker but that does not mean that Motown was not still interested in securing Scherrie and Susaye for future projects. Mary Wilson has said that each lady was offered a solo one album each contract in order to drop the myriad of lawsuits going on between Motown and one of the ladies in the group in particular. Therefore, Motown was obligated to that one album. To my memory Motown still had interest in both Scherrie and Susaye as songwriters which could have gone into other performance contracts.

This was happening at a time when Motown had fallen from a lofty perch and was now swimming in red. Gordy was now in the mindset of taking more control of the recording end of the company to generate badly needed revenue. It was very hard for the company to breakout any new artists. However, the handling of the Partners album was particularly shabby. It was given zero promotion and wasn't even distributed properly. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to say that if Gordy had truly wanted this album to succeed, or Mary's for that fact, he would have gotten behind it.

However he was more interested in re-establishing Diana's recording career and igniting sparks under his established artists like Stevie, Commodores, Jermaine Jackson, Rick James and to a lesser degree Marvin, whom Gordy was having immense problems with. Somewhere through all of this the Mary Wilson and Partners albums got lost.

I was very good friends with Motown's promotion director and his assistant at Motown during this period so I always knew what was going on. The Mary Wilson album was getting some attention, especially in the disco clubs which had broken many an artist during that period. I remember after the Red Hot single was issued I was talking to my contact at the company and he said point-blank that Red Hot was making no noise and the company was just waiting to see how much interest there was going to be in Mary's album. Some DJs actually said Motown told them not to play Red Hot.

I only knew about the Partners album because of an article in Soul Magazine. My station never got the album or single. Again when I called Motown about this excitedly and asked why I wasn't told this was issued, I got a laugh from the other end of the line and an "oh well" type of response.

In any event this happened over 30 years ago. Each person has his/her own accounting of what really went down. Whatever the reasons, two fine albums fell away.

Kamasu_Jr
07-19-2013, 02:51 PM
There are real haters on this forum. I've been here all of this time and have just realized this today. How else would you explain why someone goes to someone else and tells them what was said here? And then waits for a chance to come back here and tell what they were told -- just to try and make someone look bad. THAT'S just plain ol' hating, jealousy and evil. Stop sipping on that Haterade...it's poison. What BayouMotownMan says in the above post about promotion was exactly what others have said WAS occurring at Motown at the time. My dad must've had this same contact at Motown who took it upon himself to touch bases with fans and give 'em inside information which often included: "play or push this record but don't play that one." My dad never got promotional copies of either PARTNERS or MARY WILSON. He was sold promo copies at a local record store for $1.00 each. Scherrie & Susaye's album tracks did get radio play in Northeastern Ohio and PITTSBURGH.

BayouMotownMan
07-19-2013, 04:29 PM
It's not called show business without a reason. And business is ugly and never honest.

Many people wondered why High Inergy came and went so fast. In 1977 they had massive success with Motown pushing them as "the new Supremes," which was noted in Mary's lawsuit against Motown around that same time. After their initial success they tanked, despite issuing some great records. Even Barbara Mitchell told me she never understood why they kept her on making album after album and doing nothing with them. Barbara told me that someone at Motown told her that the company stockpiled recordings on all artists to cash-in on them if they left the label and became successful elsewhere.

From the same contacts at Motown, I would ask them these questions and sometimes I got answers that baffled me. I enjoyed High Inergy and wanted them to succeed. Once I was told that after the lawsuits between Mary and Motown was settled, that the company had no further use for High Inergy. Apparently they were groomed primarily to show Mary and Pedro that the Supremes were dead and that Berry Gordy was not the type of man to get on his bad side. It seems a little extreme to me that a record company would only promote one act to destroy another, but, again it's show "business." But let the record show that when Mary dropped her lawsuit neither she, the Partners or High Inergy ever scored another hit record, despite favorable reviews.

For the fans, as well as the ladies, the demise of the Supremes was painful. We wrote letter after letter to Gordy, dePasse, Abner...anyone that would listen to us. We saw an initial resurgence when Su joined via the High Energy album and was so sure the MSS lp would put the ladies back on top. It did quite the opposite. It's hard to let go of a good thing and the Supremes, in every incarnation, were always superb and set examples for us who followed them. They worked hard and made themselves accessible to their fan base. It was sad to not only see it end, but be shot down by a multitude of accusations, bitterness and lawsuits. They deserved a more dignified ending than that.

Glenpwood
07-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Did Motown Japan get the masters from Universal USA for this package? I remember Andy saying when Baby It's Me and Ross 78 dropped last fall that he didn't know where they were sourcing their tapes from and to hold out . This could be dubbed from a lower quality tape source. [[Not that I won't buy it anyway but just curious)

Penny
07-20-2013, 05:10 PM
It's not called show business without a reason. And business is ugly and never honest.

Many people wondered why High Inergy came and went so fast. In 1977 they had massive success with Motown pushing them as "the new Supremes," which was noted in Mary's lawsuit against Motown around that same time. After their initial success they tanked, despite issuing some great records. Even Barbara Mitchell told me she never understood why they kept her on making album after album and doing nothing with them. Barbara told me that someone at Motown told her that the company stockpiled recordings on all artists to cash-in on them if they left the label and became successful elsewhere.

From the same contacts at Motown, I would ask them these questions and sometimes I got answers that baffled me. I enjoyed High Inergy and wanted them to succeed. Once I was told that after the lawsuits between Mary and Motown was settled, that the company had no further use for High Inergy. Apparently they were groomed primarily to show Mary and Pedro that the Supremes were dead and that Berry Gordy was not the type of man to get on his bad side. It seems a little extreme to me that a record company would only promote one act to destroy another, but, again it's show "business." But let the record show that when Mary dropped her lawsuit neither she, the Partners or High Inergy ever scored another hit record, despite favorable reviews.

For the fans, as well as the ladies, the demise of the Supremes was painful. We wrote letter after letter to Gordy, dePasse, Abner...anyone that would listen to us. We saw an initial resurgence when Su joined via the High Energy album and was so sure the MSS lp would put the ladies back on top. It did quite the opposite. It's hard to let go of a good thing and the Supremes, in every incarnation, were always superb and set examples for us who followed them. They worked hard and made themselves accessible to their fan base. It was sad to not only see it end, but be shot down by a multitude of accusations, bitterness and lawsuits. They deserved a more dignified ending than that.

Rick I just want to thank you for all the information today and in the past. You know so much and have shared it so freely over the years. I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. You are a special man and it is not lost on so many of us here and around.

Thank you my friend.

Penny:cool:

captainjames
07-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Regarding "Partners" I always felt that the hidden gem on that LP was "I Found A New Love". I remember thinking, come on Motown you have a hit here.

As far as "Red Hot" with Mary Wilson, Pick Up the Pieces was more of in Wilson's favor than "Red Hot" as a single. She kept singing Ahhh Wooo too much for me on "Red Hot". Just my opinion.

After High Inergy came "The Good Girls" and I really thought they were groomed more of a Supreme type group especially with their sound. However, that was soooooooooooooooooo long ago.............LOL

Kamasu_Jr
07-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Anyone know anything about Scherrie & Susaye being featured in a documentary film? I got a press release and a solicitation for investment money to fund other docu films from the company that supposedly produced the film with S&S.

Ngroove
07-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Regarding "Partners" I always felt that the hidden gem on that LP was "I Found A New Love". I remember thinking, come on Motown you have a hit here.

As far as "Red Hot" with Mary Wilson, Pick Up the Pieces was more of in Wilson's favor than "Red Hot" as a single. She kept singing Ahhh Wooo too much for me on "Red Hot". Just my opinion.

After High Inergy came "The Good Girls" and I really thought they were groomed more of a Supreme type group especially with their sound. However, that was soooooooooooooooooo long ago.............LOL

I got one question: is Mary Wilson, and somehow a resurgence of demand of her, THE reason the Motown Year By Year Collection 1980 is half a thousand dollars on Amazon? Am readily admit that "Pick Up The Pieces", which may be her only "Mary Wilson" album track on CD that I can recall, is basically the reason I bought one, which am glad I did, while it was still of a sane [[$10-20) price, over a couple years back.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VKAUWU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

carole cucumber
07-22-2013, 08:07 AM
I got one question: is Mary Wilson, and somehow a resurgence of demand of her, THE reason the Motown Year By Year Collection 1980 is half a thousand dollars on Amazon? Am readily admit that "Pick Up The Pieces", which may be her only "Mary Wilson" album track on CD that I can recall, is basically the reason I bought one, which am glad I did, while it was still of a sane [[$10-20) price, over a couple years back.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VKAUWU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Occasionally sellers over-price, Lord knows why. If you check here

http://www.amazon.com/MOTOWN-YEAR-YOUNG-AMERICA-80/dp/B000001A8X/ref=sr_1_68?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1374494591&sr=1-68&keywords=Motown+year+By+Year [[http://www.amazon.com/MOTOWN-YEAR-YOUNG-AMERICA-80/dp/B000001A8X/ref=sr_1_68?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1374494591&sr=1-68&keywords=Motown+year+By+Year)

you'll find that this cd is not as rare as the seller you list wants to present it.

captainjames
07-22-2013, 08:23 AM
It still sounds good today !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LEs0G8JOSE

captainjames
07-22-2013, 08:26 AM
and not to take away from this thread but I always thought these girls would go farther.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tFgE7GTFno

Kamasu_Jr
07-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Frankly, there was nothing to the Good Girls but their looks and their beats. They were not great vocally and one of them made a soft core gangsta/porn flick with Treach of NAUGHTY BY NATURE. Plus, the Good Girls were not classic Motown.

captainjames
07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Looks and Beats [[moves).....lol
two ingredients that helped sell music. As far as I remember they sung all leads and backgrounds.

Frankly, there was nothing to the Good Girls but their looks and their beats. They were not great vocally.

Ngroove
07-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Looks and Beats [[moves).....lol
two ingredients that helped sell music. As far as I remember they sung all leads and backgrounds.
Looks and charm [[schoolgirls ha!) was enough for me to buy an "All For Your Love" - favorite out of that album, "I Need Your Love". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eWrnx8SIMU, backgrounds-wise, they sure looked like they were having fun backing MC Trouble http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZzIUWmGR0

mike_sku
07-24-2013, 11:54 AM
Getting back to the topic..."Partners"....

I would much rather see on e of those other great labels like SoulMusic, BBR, FunkyTown Grooves, or even Expansion UK take hold of this release. They would more than likely us a bonus track or two [[I know Susaye has posted one, but I don't know if it was this forum) and the price would be a lot more buyer-friendly than a Japanese release.

If there is anyone representing one of those labels on this forum, what would be the possibility of this happening? I know we fans would love to see you get the jump on this!

BayouMotownMan
07-24-2013, 04:25 PM
I only call one outtake from this album, We'll Get By I think was the name.

Kamasu_Jr
07-24-2013, 04:32 PM
And I repeat, these Japanese discs including Partners will cost just under $10.00 American. If you want, pre-order now and lock in your price.

sup_fan
07-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Tom and Rick - both of you guys are great for sharing your memories and stories for us fans. of course there's never just 1 view on a subject so it's understandable that there might be some discrepancies. still those of us that are TRUE fans [[ie - those not into spreading hate) definitely enjoy your posts and learning more about our girls!!

Grant

Reflections79
08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
I discovered that there has been a single release of the album. It was released in Portugal. I just bought it on eBay. A-side is "Leaving Me Was The Best Thing You've Ever Done" B-side is "When The Day Comes Every Night". I haven't listened to the single to check if there is a single version of any of the tracks.