PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Big Brother Racial controversies thread - Part 2

test

soulster
07-15-2013, 10:52 PM
OK guys, we're going to try this again. The previous thread was removed by Ralph yesterday because of a certain miscreant who posted a vile post directed at another member. If it happens again, the member will be dealt with by Ralph.

Now, back to the topic:

This happened on last night's episode:
http://social.entertainment.msn.com/tv/blogs/post--big-brother-houseguest-apologizes-to-co-star?ocid=ansent11

Aaryn Greis, again, denied that she ever said anything racist, but then apologized to Candace. Candace, later in the DR, said she didn't buy her apology. needless to say, Aaryn is on the block this week. Aaryn's buddy GinaMarie Zimmerman acted out and said more racial stuff when her little boyfriend got voted out.

And, CBS is now adding a disclaimer to the show. I suppose that they plan to air bigoted and racist comments, as they occur.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-big-brother-cbs-disclaimer-race-20130715,0,5656145.story

Needless to say, all this racial controversy has seriously boosted the rating of this show.

Jerry Oz
07-15-2013, 11:08 PM
CBS is full of shit. They vetted those nasty chicks and had to know who they were putting in the house. Why did they not level the playing field and put the black equivalents to them in it as well instead of two who are more likely to take that abuse than respond in kind. As someone said in the other thread, Howard comforted that ho Ginamarie when her racist boyfriend was expelled. Black players are always at a disadvantage and this year, it is 100 times worse. Damn them and their disclaimer.

soulster
07-15-2013, 11:33 PM
I don't know. The Black players this year seem to be holding on, although Howard lied twice to Helen.

And, damn! Ain't Ginamarie ugly?

roger
07-16-2013, 07:45 AM
I don't know. The Black players this year seem to be holding on, although Howard lied twice to Helen.

And, damn! Ain't Ginamarie ugly?

Ugly??

http://maven2379.wordpress.com/big-brother-15/ginamarie-zimmerman/

Roger

Jerry Oz
07-16-2013, 08:08 AM
All in the eye of the beholder, Roger. Or, in the words of Bell Biv DeVoe: "Never trust a big butt and a smile." Anyone that can look beyond someone's hate because they package themselves nicely should watch himself because he'll be under the sheet next. That's just the cult of personality at work.

Based on her disposition and the way she has behaved, she is indeed ugly. I have all the regard for her that she has for Helen and Candice. If she can judge them because of ethnicity, she's ugly as hell because of her attitude.

soulster
07-16-2013, 10:49 AM
I was talking about her looks, too. She's fugly! If you watch the show, you've seen her without her make-up.

Jerry Oz
07-16-2013, 12:11 PM
A little turd polish and "voila!". All ready for your glamour shots.

soulster
07-16-2013, 01:07 PM
A little turd polish and "voila!". All ready for your glamour shots.
And, she still ain't all that. Admittedly, her racist buddy Aaryn's face does physically look prettier, but her racism makes her just as ugly.

But, you know, hot women are a dime a dozen. They are everywhere, which is a good thing. You miss out on one, there's always another one ripe for the picking.

Both women will need all the glamour they have for those resume's they will need once they get out of the house.

nosey
07-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Expect the Unexpected: they should bring in Will Collins aka Will Mega who was the first person ever to be kicked out of the house in the very first season. Although I didn't like him personally [[I used to work with him and he could turn a "good morning" into a diatribe) he would check them for real for real. Where's Will when you need him.

soulster
07-16-2013, 01:58 PM
That would turn things upside down, now wouldn't it?

But, refresh my memory: what was Britney doing that was allegedly racist? I really don't remember any of that.

Jerry Oz
07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
I want them to have a season where there are 10 black, Asian, and/or hispanic house guests and a couple of Aaryns and GInamaries. But the network is not interested in social experimentation to that degree. Minorities have to be in the minority on television, even though we're almost 50% of the population.

Jerry Oz
07-16-2013, 02:12 PM
That would turn things upside sown, now wouldn't it?

But, refresh my memory: what was Britney doing that was allegedly racist? I really don't remember any of that.
Britney? How'd she pop into the discussion?

soulster
07-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Usually, with CBS, when white people in the south, or other bigots threaten to boycott advertisers, or send nasty hate mail over racial stuff they don't like, usually Black men and White woman hooking up, the network capitulates.

soulster
07-16-2013, 02:18 PM
Britney? How'd she pop into the discussion? Read the part about Mega. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_1_HouseGuests_[[U.S.)

Jerry Oz
07-16-2013, 06:04 PM
I thought you were referring to cute little Britney who was on the show a couple of times. She popped up in Week 1 full of babyness. She was one of my favorite players on this show. I did not see season 1, so I am not familiar with that chick.

Jerry Oz
07-17-2013, 08:28 PM
I was talking about her looks, too. She's fugly! If you watch the show, you've seen her without her make-up.
Yah. That chick just put a stain on my TV screen that I can't wipe out. I will never call someone "ugly" because of their looks, but between the touched up photos and what she looks like on the show, the producers of "The Walking Dead" should be able to get great makeup ideas for next season.

Jerry Oz
07-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Wow. Amanda must lusting over Howard hard. What other reason would she be so hard-pressed to put that brother out of the house. I dug how dude left her key in the box to the very end to let her know that she needs to back off. We'll see what happens next.

soulster
07-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Wow. Amanda must lusting over Howard hard. What other reason would she be so hard-pressed to put that brother out of the house. I dug how dude left her key in the box to the very end to let her know that she needs to back off. We'll see what happens next.
Nah! She probably doesn't really like Black people, and is trying to use coded language to make the rest of the house fear him.