PDA

View Full Version : Temptations movie

test

PhillyKen
07-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Watching The Temptations Movie for umpteenth time......and this 71 yr old guy still has to fight back the tears to what was and what is.So glad I saw the original guys in 64-65.And yes,I still go to see Otis' group when I get the chance.The guys that are gone weren't angels but I hope theyre singing with the angels tonight.RIP.

supremester
07-07-2013, 11:52 PM
I hear you - but I disagree on one thing: they WERE angels. How else can you explain Eddie, Paul & David??? Love that movie, love those voices and LOVE Dennis Edward's Temptations Revue. Have you seen THEM? OMG........ omg..........they are amazing.!
Watching The Temptations Movie for umpteenth time......and this 71 yr old guy still has to fight back the tears to what was and what is.So glad I saw the original guys in 64-65.And yes,I still go to see Otis' group when I get the chance.The guys that are gone weren't angels but I hope theyre singing with the angels tonight.RIP.

Motown4Ever518
07-08-2013, 03:50 PM
The Classic Five was just that ...Classic!

midnightman
07-09-2013, 04:32 AM
I'm one of those Tempts fans that can't stand the film lol

phil
07-09-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm one of those Tempts fans that can't stand the film lol

Why ? Personnally I saw that film a lot of times and it's always a pleasure to see it again. And again. :)