PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY !! Something New From EARTH WIND & FIRE :)

test

milven
07-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Finally, a new single by EWF. And it sounds great !! MY PROMISE , from the new CD, NOW THEN & FOREVER , which is being released in September.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmcJFJAZrHU

splanky
07-03-2013, 09:03 AM
There must have been a lot of planning and work going into the production of that release,
I say that because it almost perfectly captures the EW&F 70's hitmaking sound. Phillip even
approximates Maurice White's vocal delivery very well before giving us his own with great
assistance from whoever is behind him and whoever controlling the board. If this seems
a little too analytical a response I have to say I thank God for Maurice White's creation every
day!....

milven
07-03-2013, 09:59 AM
There must have been a lot of planning and work going into the production of that release,
I say that because it almost perfectly captures the EW&F 70's hitmaking sound. Philip even
approximates Maurice White's vocal delivery very well before giving us his own with great
assistance from whoever is behind him and whoever controlling the board. If this seems
a little too analytical a response I have to say I thank God for Maurice White's creation every
day!....

I love your analysis. It is spot on. The CD was supposed to be released at the beginning of the year, but I guess they wanted it to be perfect and from the sound of this new single, it is.
CD is set for Sept 10th release. I just pre-ordered mine. It includes a poster. You can't download a poster ;)

tallone
07-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Sounds good. Sounds real good.