PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross - An Appreciation - On TUMBLR

test

Methuselah2
07-01-2013, 11:01 AM
For me, there's a large number of shots scattered throughout that I hadn't seen before.

Many, many thanks to the blog's creator. What's been collected and maintained constantly surprises and delights.

Some of the photos may take time to load.

Here goes:

http://fkyahdianaross.tumblr.com/page/2

PLEASE NOTE: The number of photos displayed clearly seems to have varied throughout the day--today, July 1st, at least. This morning, there was an unlimited amount--more than I could go through; but this evening, the number is very limited, noticeably less than earlier--just a fraction now, actually, of the original amount. If you get to the end fairly quickly, you might want to check back at another time--perhaps the original amount will be restored. I sure hope so--there were some absolutely wonderful, unique shots.

RossHolloway
07-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Thanks for posting. There were lots and lots of photos of both The Supremes and Diana Ross that I have never seen. And not to start a controversy, but am I the last one to notice that Diana has had breast augmentation?

ejluther
07-01-2013, 05:35 PM
I always thought any change she made to that area was temporary in nature and thanks to padding, etc. One thing I do miss about the "old" Diana is all the great hairstyles - I'd like to see her still working lots of different 'dos like she used to but can only imagine how much work that can entail...

captainjames
07-02-2013, 09:48 AM
A lot of love was put into that site.. Hats off to them !!!

reese
07-02-2013, 10:44 AM
It took me almost a week before I was able to go through it all. Lots of great photos, although there are quite a few repeats towards the end.

midnightman
07-02-2013, 04:55 PM
Yeah it's a great blog on DR.