PDA

View Full Version : could we have a male version of Finders Keepers cd ,please.

test

honest man
06-21-2013, 06:02 AM
Hello just read a thread mentioning Dennis Edwards unissued material ever being released,may i say if not enough to fill a cd why not issue with JJ Barnes material OR better still a Male counterpart to go with Finders Keepers cd,where both could be featured along with Edwin,Fantastic 4,etc,Come on Ace-Kent,we need this, please...................Thank you.

Kamasu_Jr
06-21-2013, 08:46 AM
I will second that. But I am sure Ace/Kent is already working on this. Did you get the download of Motown males? A second Volume of Motown girls would be we
lcomed from Kent as well.

honest man
06-24-2013, 04:28 AM
I will second that. But I am sure Ace/Kent is already working on this. Did you get the download of Motown males? A second Volume of Motown girls would be we
lcomed from Kent as well.

Sounds positive,[hopefully]. yes i did get the download as much as i like it ,would love more classic sounds 64-68 ish, thanks for the reminder all the same,maybe a female follow up on cd would be the icing on the cake, cheers.

psychedelic jacques
06-24-2013, 09:19 AM
personally, i'd rather have another Cellarful of Motown - that way we'd have a compilation where ALL the tracks were previously unreleased.

Kamasu_Jr
06-24-2013, 09:56 AM
I'm beginning to suspect that we might never see further volumes of Cellarful.