PDA

View Full Version : I will be off line for a while

test

ralpht
06-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Gang,
This Saturday I will be without internet service until I get set up in Michigan. I will use my smart phone to try and keep up but that may be cumbersome. My movers get me on the first, so I will probably head For Detroit on the second or third. Please, please all try and get along until I'm back with you guys. Try and stay away from R&B's hootch as the stuff is lethal and can make you do crazy things. Just check him out if you have any doubts. Keep me in your good thoughts as I'm driving across the country and I'll be back on as soon as possible.

arrr&bee
06-20-2013, 12:00 PM
Gee ralph i'm tearing up over here,alright gang you all heard the man get it together play nice[don't worry ralph i got all three of my eyes on em]drive safe and that pack of elephants that more that likely will pass on the way will be headed in the opposite direction i promise!!

GrtGzu
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Man, that's gonna be one helluva "roadtrip"....Wish it was me....In an RV....

Be safe.....

Jerry Oz
06-20-2013, 12:33 PM
The inmates of the asylum watched the caretaker walk out the door for the weekend, leaving a trustee - one of them - in charge of the rest. With a solemn look, they watched as the only one who kept them from ripping each other apart headed away for personal business. They looked him in the eye and nodded as if to say "we'll behave. Don't worry about us, boss!"

Comfortable with this reassurance, the caretaker smiled and walked through the door. It closed with a soft "click". The trustee locked the door behind him and put the keys into his pocket. By the time he turned around, the others were already engaged in a level of violence with each other that was incomprehensible to those with sane minds. Before the caretaker even opened the doors to his car, three were already dead.

It had begun.

[[Just kidding, Ralph. We'll be good.):)

blueskies
06-20-2013, 01:14 PM
Have a safe trip, Ralph. I'm staying away from any Supremes threads for fear of my life!

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
06-20-2013, 05:24 PM
Best of luck, Ralph, and safe passage.:)

marv2
06-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Ralph have a safe trip and Welcome Home!!!

Roberta75
06-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Gang,
This Saturday I will be without internet service until I get set up in Michigan. I will use my smart phone to try and keep up but that may be cumbersome. My movers get me on the first, so I will probably head For Detroit on the second or third. Please, please all try and get along until I'm back with you guys. Try and stay away from R&B's hootch as the stuff is lethal and can make you do crazy things. Just check him out if you have any doubts. Keep me in your good thoughts as I'm driving across the country and I'll be back on as soon as possible.

Good luck and God speed my dear Ralph. as always you will be in my prayers.

With sincere affection.

Roberta