PDA

View Full Version : Mr. I [[Ron Isley)

test

Kamasu_Jr
10-18-2010, 12:19 PM
My station just began playing a new single from Ron Isley's forthcoming album on Def Jam. I think the title is something like "They Don't Make Em Like You [[No More)". The song received a lot of positive calls. Mr. I hits shelves in November, which will make Rron Isley one of the longest running record acts in Rock & Soul. He will have had hit records in six decades. He's had his troubles, but I think this achievement should be recognized.

Motown_M_1056
10-19-2010, 08:58 AM
My station just began playing a new single from Ron Isley's forthcoming album on Def Jam. I think the title is something like "They Don't Make Em Like You [[No More)". The song received a lot of positive calls. Mr. I hits shelves in November, which will make Rron Isley one of the longest running record acts in Rock & Soul. He will have had hit records in six decades. He's had his troubles, but I think this achievement should be recognized.

I've heard the single. It's pretty good. I might pick up the CD.

nysister
10-19-2010, 11:30 AM
I have not heard the song yet, but Ruben Stoddard had a song out with that same title not too long ago. Is it the same song?