PDA

View Full Version : Diane Ross real concerned about Paris jackson.

test

Roberta75
06-10-2013, 12:06 PM
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/06/diana-ross-extremely-concerned-about-paris-jackson/

jobeterob
06-10-2013, 01:08 PM
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/06/diana-ross-extremely-concerned-about-paris-jackson/

You are here: Home / Living / Health / Diana Ross ‘Extremely Concerned’ About Paris Jackson
Diana Ross ‘Extremely Concerned’ About Paris Jackson
June 10, 2013 by EURpublisher02 3 Comments

Share this: Google +1Facebook1Twitter4PinterestPrintMore
EmailDiggLinkedInRedditTumblrStumbleUpon

*Diana Ross, named by close friend Michael Jackson to be the back-up guardian to his three children, is said to be “extremely concerned” about her godchild Paris following her suicide attempt last week.

A source told RadarOnline.com: ”Diana is extremely concerned about Paris. She was stunned that Paris attempted suicide and has vowed to make sure she gets the help she needs.”

According to Michael’s final will before his death, Diana, 69, would gain custody of daughter Paris, 15, and brothers Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, should their 83-year-old grandmother Katherine no longer be able to take care of them.

However, although she is worried about Paris, the former Supremes singer isn’t said to be interested in taking custody of the children away from Katherine as she feels they are well looked after in her care.
The source added: ”Diana absolutely isn’t going to make a move for custody of the children. She only wants what is best for them. Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her, last week when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in anyway.”

jobeterob
06-10-2013, 06:07 PM
If I had done Mr. Jackson's will, I would have tried to make him apply his mind more seriously to who was going to actually look after the children; he could have appointed guardians who would determine who would have actual custody of his children. Mrs. Jackson and Miss Ross are too old to actually be involved in raising teenagers and Miss Ross has not had that kind of life in recent years.

Mr. Jackson assumed he would not die and didn't do a good job of planning this out..................if it were even possible to plan it out at all.

midnightman
06-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I read Debbie Rowe was going to address the court to let her be Paris' guardian. Take that with a grain of salt. I doubt Diana will raise those kids. Prince is about grown at this point.

jobeterob
06-11-2013, 01:43 AM
After about 12 or 13, a Court will be listening to what the children have to say before making an Order.

On the other hand, after a young person has attempted suicide, it is clear there are immense problems and anything could happen.