PDA

View Full Version : Original Motown Photo - Holland Dozier - Chuck Jackson - Ivy Jo

test

thomas96
06-06-2013, 02:58 PM

This goes with the same posts that soulwally posted earlier. It was listed saying it is a photo of Holland-Dozier-Holland, Chuck Jackson, and Ivy Jo Hunter. I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I believe from left to right it's:
Brian Holland [[with the pipe), Chuck Jackson [[sitting), Eddie Holland [[leaning), Ivy Jo Hunter, and Lamont Dozier. There is also someone sitting behind Brian, but you can only see his leg. Correct me if my lineup is wrong as it's hard to make out who's who in this one.

Methuselah2
06-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Great photo, Thomas. Many thanks. I only question the gent on the far right. Doesn't look like Lamont to me but it's hard to place because of his position. But it's certainly a terrific candid shot. Thanks again.

thomas96
06-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Great photo, Thomas. Many thanks. I only question the gent on the far right. Doesn't look like Lamont to me but it's hard to place because of his position. But it's certainly a terrific candid shot. Thanks again.

Yeah I was a little questionable about that too. I only said that that was him since the listing said it had all of H-D-H, Chuck Jackson, and Ivy Jo. It's possible the listing was wrong though.

Methuselah2
06-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Just when it's easy to think that one has seen it all, these unique and surprising shots really show that there must be a slew of photos out there that the public probably hasn't seen before. It's no wonder that they're so pricey now. What both you and Soulwally have shared today, as well as many others such as TheBoyFromXtown who shares extremely rare things--well, I greatly appreciate it. It adds so much to SDF and continually makes it a huge treat. It's a virtual treasure hunt, and the treasures keep landing right at our fingertips. Many, many thanks.