PDA

View Full Version : Who is in the Pointer Sisters?

test

luke
06-03-2013, 11:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E70GW_HEQRM This is from 12/12. Just Anita is original. I heard she had been ill and Ruth was only original in group for awhile. Bonnie and Anita had been interviewed about upcoming reunion and Anita talked about retiring the group apparently. Ruth and Anita on RuPaul show a few months ago. And Bonnie singing Pointer Sisters songs. Confusing!

marv2
06-04-2013, 09:15 AM
The young lady to the left of Anita is Ruth's daughter. They look very much alike.

Jerry Oz
06-04-2013, 10:18 AM
After the question is answered, can we determine who is buried in Grant's Tomb? J/K.

luke
06-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Dont get it. Wondering about the situation with the original members.

Roberta75
06-04-2013, 03:23 PM
After the question is answered, can we determine who is buried in Grant's Tomb? J/K.

lol jerryoz.

Roberta

Roberta75
06-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Dont get it. Wondering about the situation with the original members.

Well June is dead and Bonnie left the group more than 30 years ago so whats there to wonder?

midnightman
06-04-2013, 06:48 PM
@luke:

Anita's reportedly sick [[but of course she hasn't revealed what's wrong).
Bonnie's in and out of rehab and in and out of drugs.
Ruth seems to be the well managed of the surviving sisters.

rod_rick
06-05-2013, 12:56 AM
@luke:

Anita's reportedly sick [[but of course she hasn't revealed what's wrong).
Bonnie's in and out of rehab and in and out of drugs.
Ruth seems to be the well managed of the surviving sisters.

From my understanding Anita took ill sometime last year in August or September and Ruth's daughter Issa returned to the group making the line-up Ruth, Sadako, and Ruth. Anita returned in February and the lineup was Ruth, Anita, and Issa. I'm not sure what the line up is right now, but the last time I checked it was Ruth, Anita, and Issa.

rod_rick
06-05-2013, 01:23 AM
From my understanding Anita took ill sometime last year in August or September and Ruth's daughter Issa returned to the group making the line-up Ruth, Sadako, and Ruth. Anita returned in February and the lineup was Ruth, Anita, and Issa. I'm not sure what the line up is right now, but the last time I checked it was Ruth, Anita, and Issa.

After checking the Pointer Sisters Facebook page it appears that the line is Ruth, Anita and Sadako.

marv2
06-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Sadako Johnson is Ruth's granddaughter.