PDA

View Full Version : David Ruffin

test

tlg30
06-01-2013, 02:53 PM
22 years ago today we lost one of the Greatest of all Time.

R.I.P. David Ruffin, Thank you for the wonderful music.

marv2
06-01-2013, 06:36 PM
I attended the funeral services. It's hard to believe it's been that long already.

thomas96
06-01-2013, 07:53 PM
RIP David. Your voice will forever live on throughout the world.

arrr&bee
06-02-2013, 12:54 PM
David was one of the greats,i was forturnate enough to see him inperson with and without the temps and he was always great on stage,i think that too much time is spent talking about an entertainer's backstage life when all that should matter to the fans is the performance and david was one of the best...r.i.p.david for you will always be our...sunshine on a cloudy day!!

thomas96
06-02-2013, 01:12 PM
David was one of the greats,i was forturnate enough to see him inperson with and without the temps and he was always great on stage,i think that too much time is spent talking about an entertainer's backstage life when all that should matter to the fans is the performance and david was one of the best...r.i.p.david for you will always be our...sunshine on a cloudy day!!

Totally agree. He had his problems, but so does everybody. He was amazing and disciplined at what he did and that should be all that matters

supremester
06-02-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes, often people who achieve greatness have great problems as well. One of the very, very, VERY best - and yet, was able to be replaced without a hitch. It's impossible, but it happened. 50 years of David Ruffin and my admiration for him still continues to grow. When I think of him, I hear that cry in the fade of Each Day Is A Lifetime - there are no words.