PDA

View Full Version : Berry Gordy net worth

test

revvy
05-30-2013, 03:09 AM
Santa Maria!

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/ceos/berry-gordy-net-worth/

...and it's only going to increase DRAMATICALLY with Motown: the Musical. Look what Jersey Boys did for Frankie Valli and Bob Gaudio. They became MORE famous and more wealthy because of Jersey Boys. Go Berry!

carole cucumber
05-30-2013, 09:22 AM
And these ladies didn't do too bad either:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/diana-ross-net-worth/

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/mary-wilson-net-worth/

jobeterob
05-30-2013, 07:32 PM
I read recently that it will be a year or two before Motown the Musical starts to make money for it's creators and owners ~ and I guess the money will keep pouring in for years after that ~ I guess to Berry's 7 children [[or is it 8) or whomever is part of his estate.

midnightman
05-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Impressive numbers.

I saw Stevie's. He's $50 million behind Diana lol

thomas96
05-30-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm surprised at all of the Jackson's net worth.
Tito - $10 million
Marlon - $100 thousand
Jackie - $200 thousand
Jermaine - $1 million

Where do they get these numbers?

jobeterob
05-31-2013, 01:39 AM
From a Ouija board or a few grains of salt.

midnightman
05-31-2013, 02:32 AM
I'm surprised at all of the Jackson's net worth.
Tito - $10 million
Marlon - $100 thousand
Jackie - $200 thousand
Jermaine - $1 million

Where do they get these numbers?

Beats me. LOL I googled Mary J. Blige. Apparently she only has $5 million lmao so who knows how accurate it is.

But the Jacksons' net worth could make some sense...who knows? I'm more surprised at Tito lol

thomas96
05-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Beats me. LOL I googled Mary J. Blige. Apparently she only has $5 million lmao so who knows how accurate it is.

But the Jacksons' net worth could make some sense...who knows? I'm more surprised at Tito lol

Yeah Tito's the main surprise. I doubt that he has 10 times the amount of money Jermaine has, but as you said, who knows? I would think that they're also getting a portion of Michael's estate or something from Katherine, but once again, who knows?

midnightman
05-31-2013, 03:39 AM
Yeah Tito's the main surprise. I doubt that he has 10 times the amount of money Jermaine has, but as you said, who knows? I would think that they're also getting a portion of Michael's estate or something from Katherine, but once again, who knows?

They gotta get money through Katherine... I think that was a main reason to Katherine filing that suit against AEG. Mainly for Jermaine though considering he's had child support troubles.

jobeterob
05-31-2013, 11:22 AM
I bet there is little factual basis for any of these guesses. But many Jacksons have been subject to many law suits.

I would say a lot of these estimates are vastly overstated.

midnightman
05-31-2013, 06:34 PM
I bet there is little factual basis for any of these guesses. But many Jacksons have been subject to many law suits.

I would say a lot of these estimates are vastly overstated.

I know Tito's is. LOL And I don't know if I believe Jermaine is worth a million. According to Margaret Maldonado, his former common law wife, he was deep in the red when they divorced in 1995. And his net worth wasn't a million lol

jobeterob
05-31-2013, 07:57 PM
There was an article/interview with Mary Wilson which talked about her living in Las Vegas with her daughter in a house with a mortgage ~ not the kind of thing you do if you have a lot of money.

These "net worth" figures may be how much money has slipped through the fingers of these people.

midnightman
05-31-2013, 08:24 PM
Might be, who knows? I saw Oprah's. Apparently she has $300 million in her salary or something like that.

jobeterob
05-31-2013, 11:06 PM
Might be, who knows? I saw Oprah's. Apparently she has $300 million in her salary or something like that.

I agree with "who knows". I make a slightly educated guess. But you never know for sure. Some people make lucky investments. Some people spend when they have and end up with not much. I don't think the "Net Worth" site has any inside information at all.