PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo, I Finally Got High Speed

test

nosey
05-03-2013, 05:50 PM
What an ordeal! I finally found a carrier down here in the boonies who could offer me high speed so I'm back! Dial Up was so slow, it wasn't worth me turning on the darn thing! Now I feel like I'm a part of the 21st century again.

ralpht
05-03-2013, 07:00 PM
And no one deserves it more.......

soulster
05-03-2013, 07:25 PM
I'l bet you're having a blast!

blueskies
05-03-2013, 07:44 PM
I thought you flew the coop, nosey! OK....catch us up to speed. How do you like it down there?

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
05-03-2013, 07:45 PM
WTG, Nosey!! Hope we'll see lots more of you around here.

~~Mary~~

Soul Sister
05-03-2013, 09:01 PM
CONGRATS! Happpy surfing...............

:cool:,
S.S.

nosey
05-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Oh yeah, I'm back home! I love it here especially the weather. The only regret is that I'm so far from my children but they're happy that I'm in a safer environment. The hood was a hot mess! I'm meeting people and have connected with some distant relatives but the main thing I love is staying in bed til @ 9:00a. I have great neighbors some with small children but they are under control and you NEVER hear a peep in this development. Also when you walk into stores, the market, etc, employees actually greet you not to mention folks just speak to you in general! I'm actually getting used to not being guarded and not having to use the club for my car! I'm sure Valdosta isn't perfect but it's the right fit for me!

I plan on hopping a ride to Philly in July with a family who is chartering a bus to attend their family reunion in Delaware, I already have my ticket to go home for 6 weeks for the holidays to relieve my sisters in caring for our mother and I'm meeting my first love in New Orleans in June for 4 days. Not to mention, I'm hosting the family reunion in August so I'm quite busy but I'm loving my new home and I'm excited about this new chapter in my life.

splanky
05-04-2013, 10:56 AM
I am so happy for you, Nosey...