PDA

View Full Version : Who Do We Have To Write To Get Some Faith, Hope and Charity on CD?

test

Motown4Ever518
05-01-2013, 07:00 PM
I was listening to Sirius Radio in the car yesterday while going to get gas, I pulled out of the station and drove to the next station until after To Each His Own went off, and that is not my favorite FH and C song.

blueskies
05-01-2013, 07:05 PM
Amen to that Motown4Ever! I've been asking about them for years....and whatever happened to the guy in the group? I think his last name was Bailey? I've been searching for a CD on them for years....no luck and sure would like to have one!

Kamasu_Jr
05-01-2013, 07:08 PM
This is one of those times when one of the infamous bootleg companies would come in handy since Faith Hope & Charity had records released on several labels. They had an album, So Much Love on Maxwell. I don't know who owns those masters. And there were the FH&C albums on Sussex, RCA Victor and 20th Century including To Each His Own. Don't forget the Zulema connection and singles by Brenda & Albert.

blueskies
05-01-2013, 07:57 PM
At this point, I'd welcome a bootleg!

I saw Faith, Hope and Charity open for The Supremes right after Jean joined the group. They about brought downt the house with "So Much Love". They were a great live act and had the chops.