PDA

View Full Version : Latest:Bombing suspect #1 Dead, #2 At Large in Watertown, MA

test

midnight johnny
04-19-2013, 05:58 AM
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/04/19/guns-and-explosives-a-violent-standoff-in-watertown-after-a-shooting-at-mit/

soulster
04-19-2013, 10:59 AM
I've been following this story since last night when I got home from work.

As of right now, 8:02 A.M. PDT, MSNBC is reporting that police have apprehended a third suspect, and closed in on the second brother.

Penny
04-19-2013, 01:09 PM
I've been following this story since last night when I got home from work.

As of right now, 8:02 A.M. PDT, MSNBC is reporting that police have apprehended a third suspect, and closed in on the second brother.

I am surprised how quiet it is here about the Boston tragedy. I have been just worried sick about my friends who live there and in the area. What a horrible thing for these men to do. I hope they catch everybody involved quickly and that justice is swift. So many innocents harmed and even killed. The world has gone crazy.

Penny:[[

Roberta75
04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
God who walks with us in our pain and suffering, we lift up our hearts as we stand at the brink of life and death. We grieve for perfect strangers who have died in Boston and Texas, as well as for those around the world who live in the midst of war and famine. You were the perfect stranger who died for us on the cross through no fault of your own. Hear our prayers and the prayers of generations who long for Your realm of peace. Being together at the brink of life and death reminds us that we must choose life to live it fully. Please, Holy Spirit, come and fill us with the fearlessness of Pentecost so we can live the love that can change hearts and history. We follow You. We love You. We need You. We grieve and pray for all those who grieve today. In Your many names, Amen.

Penny
04-19-2013, 04:04 PM
God who walks with us in our pain and suffering, we lift up our hearts as we stand at the brink of life and death. We grieve for perfect strangers who have died in Boston and Texas, as well as for those around the world who live in the midst of war and famine. You were the perfect stranger who died for us on the cross through no fault of your own. Hear our prayers and the prayers of generations who long for Your realm of peace. Being together at the brink of life and death reminds us that we must choose life to live it fully. Please, Holy Spirit, come and fill us with the fearlessness of Pentecost so we can live the love that can change hearts and history. We follow You. We love You. We need You. We grieve and pray for all those who grieve today. In Your many names, Amen.

Roberta,

You always know what to say and how to say it. God bless you and thank you for always being there for me.

Penny:)