PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia's New Single Lose To Win,New Album Coming,Side Effects Of You

test

REDHOT
04-18-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm so in LOVE with Fantasia's new single,Lose To Win,Dammmmm Fantasia can sang her you know what off,i hope she's gettin' a lot of play,LOVE the video also,i can tell a lot of money was put into it,i can't wait to get her album,soon to be release,Side Effects Of You,keep on singing Fantasia,your number Fan,
Please stay positive

glencro
04-18-2013, 10:20 PM
I too am looking forward to the new cd. I loved the last one. It will be in stores next Tues [[April 23). She's been through a lot over the past few years, so hopefully those trials will make her a stronger and a deeper artist

glencro
04-18-2013, 10:21 PM
By the way, she killed on American Idol tonight http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4slh_fantasia-lose-to-win_creation?start=4#.UXEVS8pNsSk

mike_sku
04-19-2013, 07:11 AM
I guess it's me...I just find that she screams too much. I think I prefer a little more control in my soul.

glencro
04-19-2013, 10:35 AM
She's one of those artists that either you love her or you hate her. I've heard others say that about her but I'm a fan.

REDHOT
04-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Yes Glencro,i agree with you Fantasia sang her you know what off,on American Idol last night,i hope this cd sell's great for her,Lose To Win, i love it
Please stay positive

ceasar
04-20-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi All
I have b een following her from the start.
She always had a lot to offer,but was not getting the right material.
I think she finally got one.
She can really sing, just needed the right song.
Ceasar
The
Original
Tymes

nysister
04-21-2013, 03:06 PM
Babygirl said that she will give all her emotions on stage but off stage, it's business and that's what she has learned. I Love me some Tasia!!!!