PDA

View Full Version : MARTHA, ROSALIND, BETTY, & STEVIE: Interviewed in Vancouver, 1967. Plus: A Bonus!

test

Methuselah2
04-17-2013, 03:46 PM
From the TV show LET'S GO, their Motown special.

But let's cut to the chase, shall we? I think we should:

PART 1--
At 7:30 on the timer:
Interview with
· Martha Reeves
· Rosalind Ashford
· Betty Kelly
3 mins.+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZFhwPNd5Q

PART 2--
At 3:30 on the timer:
Interview with
· Stevie Wonder
4 mins.+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37pAlAtkk_k

** SURPRISE BONUS **
Immediately following Stevie's interview
· Some completely unexpected footage--you'll have to see it for yourself!
At 7:45 on the timer.
1min.-

WARNING: I have supplied the timer info, above, for good reason. Should you decide to watch these videos in their entirety, please note:
I.
CANNOT.
BE.
HELD.
RESPONSIBLE.

RossHolloway
04-17-2013, 05:04 PM
I remember this show being talked about last year on this board. It was great to see Martha & The Vandellas give a live interview.

thomas96
04-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Great video, thanks so much!

Methuselah2
04-17-2013, 07:54 PM
I remember this show being talked about last year on this board. It was great to see Martha & The Vandellas give a live interview.

Ross, you're right: I now see that it was posted just this past January by TheBoyFromXTown. A search for "Vancouver" turned it up. Oh, well, much too soon for a repeat. But at least it may be worth it for those who missed it earlier. Like asleep-at-the-wheel me.

Methuselah2
04-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Great video, thanks so much!

Thanks Thomas. You just made it worth it.

theboyfromxtown
04-18-2013, 04:43 AM
Methuselah2

It's worth remembering that if you missed it, there is likely to be others that missed it too. People are joining SDF all the time.

One thing for sure, when you're next "asleep-at-the-wheel" make sure you're not in a car!

Methuselah2
04-18-2013, 09:56 AM
Thank you, Tbfxt. You're so right--times 2!

JL2648
04-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Methuselah2, your unintended repost of this clip paid benefits for me as I hadn't see this before. Thank you. I'm glad you pointed out the hot spots of this show as this rest is well...I'll be nice. The Vandellas, even Martha, seemed to be on the shy side which surprised me.

Jeff

Methuselah2
04-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Jeff - Glad to hear you enjoyed it. The reposting has turned out to be worthwhile after all. Thanks very much for your reply.