PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross & Michael Jackson - Ease On Down The Road - french 12"

test

thearbiter
04-09-2013, 05:05 AM
Hey there folks, i didn't post here in a long while.
This time i have a question regarding the french 12" of Ease On Down The Road.
the release: http://www.discogs.com/Diana-Ross--Michael-Jackson-Ease-On-Down-The-Road/release/531425
has a 5:20 minute version.
I read somewhere that it is pasted from the various bits from the soundtrack album. Is this true? does anyone on her ehave that record? It practically never can be found on ebay or musicstack. Anyone can also can contact me through private message :)

Hugs Marc

thearbiter
04-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Hey there folks, i didn't post here in a long while.
This time i have a question regarding the french 12" of Ease On Down The Road.
the release: http://www.discogs.com/Diana-Ross--Michael-Jackson-Ease-On-Down-The-Road/release/531425
has a 5:20 minute version.
I read somewhere that it is pasted from the various bits from the soundtrack album. Is this true? does anyone on her ehave that record? It practically never can be found on ebay or musicstack. Anyone can also can contact me through private message :)

Hugs Marc

Anyone? :/

Motown Andy
04-11-2013, 04:25 PM
The 12" mix is actually a different mix of the song, with a few extra ad-libs, a long breakdown, and a very prominent piano and guitar toward the end. We put them on iTunes a few years ago for a Diana Ross digital only compilation, and a similar UK set. I'd still like to one day get it on a physical CD in the US.

thearbiter
04-14-2013, 04:36 PM
The 12" mix is actually a different mix of the song, with a few extra ad-libs, a long breakdown, and a very prominent piano and guitar toward the end. We put them on iTunes a few years ago for a Diana Ross digital only compilation, and a similar UK set. I'd still like to one day get it on a physical CD in the US.

Andy - i meant the french 12" - someone reported it was pieced together by the various album version bits.
I have the US and UK 12" mix and it is so great!

thearbiter
04-21-2013, 03:12 PM
mhm :/ does Anyone have informations on this?