PDA

View Full Version : Dennis and Millie Coffey Attend Motown Family Night

test

dennis_coffey
04-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Hello Everyone. Millie and I just got back from attending the Motown Family Night in NYC to see Motown the Musical at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. What a great show! The audience gave the cast a well deserved standing ovation. Some of the people there were Berry Gordy, who was sitting three rows ahead of us, Stevie Wonder, Abdul "Duke" Fakir [[Four Tops), Members of the Jackson Five, Dennis Edwards [[Temptations), members of the Miracles, Martha and the Vandellas, The Velvelettes, the Andantes, and Chris Clark. Freda Payne was also there. Harry Weinger from Universal was there too. The after party was also great. The cast members of the show were there to meet all the Motown people. Everyone had a great time. I am also in another documentary called Sixstringmeltdown. It will be shown at the Society for the Arts Theater at the Chicago International Music and Film Festival on Sunday, April 21st at 3:00pm. The website is www.sixstringmeltdown.com.

ralpht
04-08-2013, 10:19 AM
Wish I could have attended, Dennis. I'm coming in next week for the annual Detroit Music Awards show. Hope to run into you and Millie.

dennis_coffey
04-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi Ralph. We will be there.

Dennis

ralpht
04-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Looking forward to seeing you, Dennis.