PDA

View Full Version : Diana and Michael from the round Diana special clip.

test

honest man
04-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Hello People just viewed the clip of Diana AND Michael from the Diana SPECIAL ,SINGING UPSIDE DOWN fROM THE ROUND [on soulful detroit duets thread ] never knew they are 2 different takes where she introduces my baby MJ, and on the other she shouts him up to dance with her,can't believe all these years my eyes decieved me,anyway brilliant clip have watched many times a great moment in music history,would love to know if unedited version exists,will ever see light of day.love it,cheers.

jobeterob
04-04-2013, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsMpyjJMyk

Here's the real deal.

jobeterob
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
As time goes by and more and more of these people slip away, these clips become more special.

marv2
04-04-2013, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKsMpyjJMyk

Here's the real deal.

Waitaminute! Did she just say that she would like to use herself as a tunnel and a place for others with talent to move through her? Really? LOL!!!!!!

marv2
04-04-2013, 08:09 PM
She had Mary Wilson edited out of the segment of "Reach Out and Touch".

Roberta75
04-04-2013, 10:59 PM
She had Mary Wilson edited out of the segment of "Reach Out and Touch".

You live to make mary wilson a victim and the lady isnt a victim. You are a real sad individual and you are in my prayers.

marv2
04-04-2013, 11:05 PM
You live to make mary wilson a victim and the lady isnt a victim. You are a real sad individual and you are in my prayers.

It's just that the truth is like Krytonite to you. You know nothing about truth and honesty.

Roberta75
04-04-2013, 11:10 PM
It's just that the truth is like Krytonite to you. You know nothing about truth and honesty.

I know more about truth and honesty in my freshly painted toenail that youll ever know marv2. Take heed of these words from the book of John.

"And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Start living by these words marv2 for truth will set you free.

Roberta

jobeterob
04-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Mary Wilson has her security try and keep both Marv1 and Marv2 away from her when she is in his city.

Diana & Michael are legends and this is a remember of that.

captainjames
04-05-2013, 07:59 AM
I remember too well ,,,,,however this was kind of hard to watch because I can really see how happy Michael is.

Jaap
04-05-2013, 12:38 PM
When the special was re-aired in 1984, Larry Hagman's line saying "Marvin Gaye eat your heart out" [[at the end of the You Are Everything duet) was cut, for obvious reasons.

Ryon6
04-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Waitaminute! Did she just say that she would like to use herself as a tunnel and a place for others with talent to move through her? Really? LOL!!!!!!

No Marv, she said "use my life as a tunnel".

marv2
04-14-2013, 08:59 PM
No Marv, she said "use my life as a tunnel".

Ok, my bad. Still an odd choice of words in my opinion. Thanks Ryon6!

honest man
04-15-2013, 07:10 AM
Oh i just love this YT post,so good to watch over again it must be 30 plus years since i have viewed ,at the time i never realised how great this show was-is,the 2 legends at the top of their game ,I really think this should be released on dvd,this clip will carry on forever,love it.cheers.