PDA

View Full Version : midnite johnny's excellent remixes

test

honest man
10-08-2010, 05:22 AM
hello just listened to midnite johnny's remix of IF I WERE YOUR WOMAN GKAP-IF THIS WORLD WERE MINE MG /TT goosebumps, what went into motown productions were incredible. these remixes bring out so much clarity,who said motown had no soul,these 2 songs are filled with emotion, i love them, MJ i thank you for your excellent choices, cheers.

MotownSteve
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
I wholeheartedly agree. MJ does wonders and in many cases makes great songs greater.

RossHolloway
10-08-2010, 09:52 AM
Where can we listen to this remix?

MotownSteve
10-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Try this link http://www.youtube.com/user/ptownmotowndj

honest man
10-08-2010, 11:22 AM
rossholloway MJ has his channel on you tubeWHAT A TREAT FOR YOU sdf MIDNITE JOHNNY ,has done dozens of motown remixes including dark side of the world mg-dr, jj barnes/martha reeves a'int it the truth. you won't be on SDF site for over a week once you get on it ha,anyway i'm no good at links, though i have on my favourite sites, i usually find his site by tapping in jj and martha on you tube ,takes you to his site, it is excellent MJ IS THE MAN cheers.

honest man
10-08-2010, 11:24 AM
ha ha motown steve you must have been typing same time as me, that's what he needs ha, cheers.

honest man
10-08-2010, 11:29 AM
just having a peep i don.t know if my pc but stps at 6 months ago,should be hundreds more.......................

luke
10-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Love em. Listen to I'll Keep on Holdin on!!

MotownSteve
10-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Hi Honest Man, by any chance, are you in England?

honest man
10-08-2010, 05:50 PM
hello motown steve, yes you are right i'm in the north of england[the sunny part] ha, how did you guess,cheers.

MotownSteve
10-08-2010, 06:00 PM
By the use of the word ' Cheers'. Are you in or near the lake district? Like most of the English countryside, absolutely beautiful. I do some photography and I have often said a monkey to take a good picture of that. Somewhere I have a picture of me standing in front of Stonehedge. If you ever get down to London try to eat at Sea Fresh, 80-81 Wilton Road. South of Victoria Station.

daddyacey
10-09-2010, 02:07 AM
I got nothing but love and respect for M.J.'s mixes . #1 for the love and respect he has for the music , and #2 ,for the time and effort and the BALL's he has for doing and sharing his mixes with others. That shows in all his remixes and as long as he is enjoying doing them and putting the time and effort into them that he does ,if he gets his jollys from that and don't mind sharing that with others ,then MO POWER TO HIM. God speed Johnny!!!!:D Cheers from Da Bronx N.Y. ,U.S.A.

midnight johnny
10-09-2010, 05:58 PM
honest man, MotownSteve, rossholloway, luke, and daddyacey.....thanks so very much for your kind words and your interest in my remixes. It means a lot to me that they are enjoyed. And daddyacey...I appreciate that you understand my love and respect for the music as I understand yours. I always make a point to not interfere with the music's integrity....as I just try to make the songs last a little longer.
Thanks again to you all!
John

mem1320
08-03-2011, 09:24 AM
What has happened to MJ's mixes on youtube? They have all gone!

144man
08-05-2011, 06:25 PM
What has happened to MJ's mixes on youtube? They have all gone!
See Post #19 in "Extended Version of Dancing In the Street" thread.