PDA

View Full Version : She's a Brick-House....

test

GrtGzu
03-29-2013, 06:41 AM
Ok, so I was getting ready for work this a.m., while watching the Flinstones...[[don't laugh - ya'll know you used to watch it too!)..

They were flying to TexaRock [[Texas) and the stewardess's name was [[drumroll please):

MIZ BRICKHOUSE! [[She said so)..You coulda sold me for a nickel.... she was indeed "36-24-36" too...So it got me to wondering how long has this "moniker" been in use?

Kamasu_Jr
03-29-2013, 11:21 AM
Men have been referring to women as brickhouses forever. THEY USED TO SAY A WOMAN WAS built like a brick sh*thouse. That meant she was perfectly stacked like a pile of bricks.

calvin
03-29-2013, 02:27 PM
...because outhouses were normally built of cheap wood, one built of bricks would have been exceptionally strong and well built. I only heard the phrase with regards to [[muscular) men, but I see that it is also used for woman.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/built_like_a_brick_shithouse

In the case of women, I guess that must have been something guys said to each other. I can't imagine a guy telling a woman she's "built like a brick sh*thouse"!

GrtGzu
04-01-2013, 07:18 AM
No kidding? The first time I ever heard it was when the Commodores came out with the song, and that was back when I was in college....Then after that, you couldn't get AWAY from hearing it...

Cosmic Truth
04-02-2013, 04:05 AM
Ok, so I was getting ready for work this a.m., while watching the Flinstones...[[don't laugh - ya'll know you used to watch it too!)..

They were flying to TexaRock [[Texas) and the stewardess's name was [[drumroll please):

MIZ BRICKHOUSE! [[She said so)..You coulda sold me for a nickel.... she was indeed "36-24-36" too...So it got me to wondering how long has this "moniker" been in use?

What a winning hand!

Cosmic Truth
04-02-2013, 04:07 AM
Men have been referring to women as brickhouses forever. THEY USED TO SAY A WOMAN WAS built like a brick sh*thouse. That meant she was perfectly stacked like a pile of bricks.

I've hard that said by men about a big guy, you wouldn't fancy getting on the wrong side of, but I've never heard it said about a woman.

Kamasu_Jr
04-02-2013, 10:39 AM
I guess I just grew up around guys who used colorful language when describing attractive females. They referred to females using terms as "foxes," "brickhouses," etc. My dad still refers to a certain part of the female anatomy as the " pocket book." I've never heard a female describe some guy as being built like a "brick sh*thouse," because most females I know don't use that kind of language.

Cosmic Truth
04-02-2013, 12:41 PM
I guess I just grew up around guys who used colorful language when describing attractive females. They referred to females using terms as "foxes," "brickhouses," etc. My dad still refers to a certain part of the female anatomy as the " pocket book." I've never heard a female describe some guy as being built like a "brick sh*thouse," because most females I know don't use that kind of language.

Obviously you don't live in Scotland!