PDA

View Full Version : Sign of the Apocalypse: Teen Boys Shoot Mom and Murder Baby In Stroller

test

Jerry Oz
03-27-2013, 08:18 AM
I'm now ready to give up any hope for the redemption of Mankind. Our country and our world are caught up in a swirling, sucking eddy of evil and hate and I don't think we have seen the worst of it yet. Two boys, one 17 and the other one 14, accosted a mother of a 13-month old baby and demanded money. When she didn't give them anything, they shot her in the leg and the sleeping baby was shot in the head. Too sad.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/anger-disbelief-grip-brunswick-after-toddlers-shoo/nW233/

They had to arrest the alledged shooter's mom and aunt to get them to cooperate after they caught them lying. They rolled on the kid and the gun was found.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/mother-aunt-of-suspect-in-brunswick-baby-shooting-/nW4mh/

soulster
03-27-2013, 10:48 AM
It's happened before this, and it will happen again. Ain't nothing new.

Kamasu_Jr
03-31-2013, 03:24 AM
It's like the song says, It ain't the world, It's the people in it. In Memphis, they arrested some idiot asshole who was sneaking around a plaza. He slashed the throat of an employee taking a smoke break outside an Asian restaurant and then he stabbed a teenager who was taking out trash from another nearby restaurant. The kid died. This asshole tried to elude police for a week, but was caught. It makes me so mad that these sociopaths are running loose.

splanky
03-31-2013, 06:17 AM
Jerry, I don't know what you'll think of this statement but I gave up on the redemption of
mankind as a whole a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago...I
focus my attention on my select set of individuals. I know that sounds selfish but nothing else
worked out for me.
Kam and soul,
though I know things like this have happened before , are happening right at this moment
and will happen again, I think Jerry's expressed outrage at it is a valid and welcome response. I think it's important that people discuss things like this for a number of reasons.
Not only to see where others stand on issues but to maybe reduce their happening wherever we are. I have to say at times I do think people are becoming more deranged and/or vicious than ever when I read the news but being a realist I know it's only because
we are given privy to much more information than before...

Jerry Oz
03-31-2013, 03:43 PM
I gave up on the concept of "justice" in this world as well. You cannot unrape a woman or bring a dead father/mother/sister/brother back, no matter what sentence the perp gets. My outrage is simply because there are no limits to depravity.

Each time it happens, it only shocks for one news cycle and it conditions us to shrug off the next one. And then, something more shocking happens and the beat goes on. Jared Loughner was old news as soon as the Aurora movie theater was shot up. And that nut was put into the past by the Newtown shooter. C'est la vie.

A teenager shoots a 13-month old because the baby's mom didn't give him loot in a mugging? In what deranged mindset is that even conceivable?

marv2
03-31-2013, 07:10 PM
He shot the baby right in the face according to the mother.