PDA

View Full Version : Tamar braxton debuts with #1 hit

test

glencro
03-25-2013, 02:16 PM
The new song from Tamar Braxton, little sster to Toni has become a #1 r&b hit. It's a good sing and she sounds great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ITujo4gbNU

nysister
03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Wow, that Tamar can really sing! She has better diction than Toni.
I just wished the producers would have used live instruments. Just adding strings really would have sweetened the song up, especially the chorus, but it's a nice song.

JIVE FIVE Mary G.
03-25-2013, 03:15 PM
I love Tamar. She is one talented young woman. Her sisters are good, too, but it was easy to see she would be the breakout star from the TV show "The Braxtons". She and her husband had a spinoff show as well. I'm sure it doesn't hurt her husband is Vince Herbert, but Tamar has real talent and she demonstrates it with this song.:)

glencro
03-28-2013, 05:57 AM
I finally watched a few episodes of the show online and those sisters know they can fight. Tamar does have a great voice but I could only take so much of her over the top personality. The show is pretty interesting though. I watched a few episodes of the Mary mary show and they fight quite often too. I guess it's that sisterly love thing.

smark21
03-28-2013, 07:57 AM
No, it’s just the reality tv stereotype of Black women—far too often that’s how they’re portrayed. Such shows are trash.

Kamasu_Jr
03-28-2013, 01:45 PM
It is possible for a song to hit No. 1 when there is no physical record. I've only seen this available as downloads. I watch the Braxton show with my wife. She loves reality TV and is dying to get on one. But nobody's doing a reality show about Memphis housewives. NOT YET. But these shows do have a pattern, lots of fighting and shade throwing and my wife can whip some ass. Lol. TRASH TV? YEAH, but a little trash is entertaining. The Braxtons do bicker, but they settle their differences. One of the recent fight was a little over the top because I'd never heard the sisters cuss each other the way some of them did. Tamar used the F- word several times. My parents would kill my siblings and I if we ever talked that way to each other. The only ones who can handle Tamar are her husband , her mother and her sister Tracy, who has threatened to whup Tamar's behind several times. Once Tamar told Tracy she couldn't cuss her out in her own house ...Tracy told Tamar to STEP outside in the street and she'd beat and curse her out there. Tamar didn't move. Mama Braxton threatened to slap the piss out of Tamar on one show. I laughed my butt off at that because I've gotten that threat too. Tamar's husband cussed her out on one show and it was bad because she's a woman, not one of his homies. Mary, Mary is setting up a solo career for one sister because the other wants to stay home with her family.

Oliver
12-17-2019, 03:44 AM
I love her songs and her family

https://themefam.com/tamar-braxton/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCCwX5lHSlQ