PDA

View Full Version : Omarosa to sue Latoya Jackson over comments on Celebrity Apprentice

test

jillfoster
03-20-2013, 11:00 PM
That nasty ass crybaby Omarosa can dish it out but she can't take it, can she?

http://newsone.com/2293136/omarosa-sues-latoya-jackson/

skooldem1
03-20-2013, 11:26 PM
I like Omarosa and Latoya. Latoya went below the belt when she accused Omarosa of pulling the plug and killing her fiance.

daddyacey
03-21-2013, 12:26 AM
I like them both too , but.............they both kinda nuts, in a special way.

nabob
03-21-2013, 05:29 AM
Can you say HYPE for ratings.

Jerry Oz
03-21-2013, 05:48 AM
Trifling behavior by a trifling woman. Another reason why those kids went from paradise to hell when their daddy died.

jillfoster
03-21-2013, 10:45 AM
I like Omarosa and Latoya. Latoya went below the belt when she accused Omarosa of pulling the plug and killing her fiance.

I don't think it was an "Accusation", I think she was just talkin smack. And it sure ain't nothin to sue somebody over. How does someone like Omarosa? What is there to like about her? Nabob, you just might be onto something. It would not surprise me ONE BIT if Trump has arranged this between the two women to spike ratings and garner more publicity. Bring a suit, then quietly drop the suit in a few months.

Kamasu_Jr
03-21-2013, 12:21 PM
I like Omarosa and Latoya. Latoya went below the belt when she accused Omarosa of pulling the plug and killing her fiance. It was funny though. LaToya didn't get his name right. She said Michael Duncan Clarke. Omarosa is from my birthplace, Youngstown, Ohio. A lot of it is staged. Omarosa is very sweet most of the time - when the cameras aren't on. I say put Omarosa, Nene Leakes, Star Jones, Tami Roman, Kim Zolciak, Evelyn Lozado, Teresa Giudice and Danielle Staub in a mansion and let em battle it out for a few million, last witch standing wins.

Kamasu_Jr
03-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Omarosa now claims LaToya Jackson had seven days to make a public apology but didn't so she is still suing her. Another contestant recently fired from Celebrity Apprentice also said Omarosa is playing for a charity dedicated to the mother of her late fiancé, but that Omarosa bragged and confided she had some way of getting her hands on some of the money that goes to the charity. I have long suspected that some celebs had phony charities [[ in their family's name or one set up to honor some deceased friend) or found loopholes [[like taking A PAID advisory or board position) to get money that's supposed to go to the charity. And Omarosa is an assistant minister of a church AND WE all know how some preachers fleece their flocks.

jillfoster
03-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Omarosa now claims LaToya Jackson had seven days to make a public apology but didn't so she is still suing her. Another contestant recently fired from Celebrity Apprentice also said Omarosa is playing for a charity dedicated to the mother of her late fiancé, but that Omarosa bragged and confided she had some way of getting her hands on some of the money that goes to the charity. I have long suspected that some celebs had phony charities [[ in their family's name or one set up to honor some deceased friend) or found loopholes [[like taking A PAID advisory or board position) to get money that's supposed to go to the charity. And Omarosa is an assistant minister of a church AND WE all know how some preachers fleece their flocks.

Yep... Spot on. Claudia made some pretty big allegations today, and ones that can be corroborated by several other women. Omarosa thinks she's invincible, but she's going down! The take away from this interview is Omarosa is a two-faced triflin bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTWdsfWYv-k

Kamasu_Jr
03-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Two faces is about right.