PDA

View Full Version : Unsung: Mint condition full episode

test

glencro
03-15-2013, 06:59 AM
http://www.tvone.tv/shows/unsung/video/full-episode--mint-condition-.html

marv2
03-15-2013, 09:23 PM
I just saw this episode and thanks Glen for the link. This episode was just .........uh, alright.

daddyacey
03-16-2013, 07:08 PM
Them is my boy's!!!!! The lst REAL GROUP standing, if you think about it. They been constantly together , like a present day DELL's etc. They got REAL instruments , they been consistant in releases. They have been independent releases but ,worth tracking down. Stokley has qualities in his tone a lot like Raphael Saddiq. They are the last real "BAND" in a long time.

marv2
03-16-2013, 07:44 PM
Them is my boy's!!!!! The lst REAL GROUP standing, if you think about it. They been constantly together , like a present day DELL's etc. They got REAL instruments , they been consistant in releases. They have been independent releases but ,worth tracking down. Stokley has qualities in his tone a lot like Raphael Saddiq. They are the last real "BAND" in a long time.

But Daddy, Where was the drama? The heartbreak, destruction, mayhem and terror? LOL!!!

daddyacey
03-19-2013, 03:07 AM
In the group there's not much drama and what's there just aids in the groups growth as a "UNIT". The passion in the tracks comes from not only the lyrics ,but the instruments and music being played also. A self contained ,cohesive band that still exists with the same energy even after being produced by Jam & Lewis.
[[Unlike SOLO , another good group that just vanished)

Take a good listen marv , use the Force................................LOL........

daddyacey
03-19-2013, 03:26 AM
In the group there's not much drama and what's there just aids in the groups growth as a "UNIT". The passion in the tracks comes from not only the lyrics ,but the instruments and music being played also. A self contained ,cohesive band that still exists with the same energy even after being produced by Jam & Lewis.
[[Unlike SOLO , another good group that just vanished)

Take a good listen marv , use the Force................................LOL........

Kamasu_Jr
03-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I gotta listen to this band again too, because I don't see why they got an Unsung episode. I don't get them. I admit it. A friend I worked with used to drive me up a wall because he played Pretty Brown Eyes all of the time. I hated it.