PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: There's That Beat [[Hitsville Soul Club of America) Magazines

test

woodward
03-09-2013, 07:21 PM
Does anyone know where I can obtain any back issues of There's That Beat published by the Hitsville Soul Club? I am especially interested in obtaining the first six issues which covered Motown and related items. The publication is still published; I just purchased Issue #7. I just learned about this publication in the near past and they seem as scarce.

If anyone has any and want to sell them please contact me via the SDF member contact section. Thank you.

woodward
07-27-2014, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can obtain any back issues of There's That Beat published by the Hitsville Soul Club? I am especially interested in obtaining the first six issues which covered Motown and related items. The publication is still published; I just purchased Issue #7. I just learned about this publication in the near past and they seem as scarce.

If anyone has any and want to sell them please contact me via the SDF member contact section. Thank you.

UPDATE: I have obtained three of the first six issues which covered Motown and related items. I need 3 specific issues, #3, #4, and #10.

Hopefully someone can assist and sell these to me.

motownjohnny
07-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Woodward, there's a used copy of Vol. 10 currently for sale on Ebay.com with an asking price of $12.99 plus $12.95 shipping. Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soul-Fanzine-Theres-That-Beat-Vol-10-New-Condition-Barry-White-/380814443516?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item58aa4f43fc

woodward
07-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Woodward, there's a used copy of Vol. 10 currently for sale on Ebay.com with an asking price of $12.99 plus $12.95 shipping. Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Soul-Fanzine-Theres-That-Beat-Vol-10-New-Condition-Barry-White-/380814443516?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item58aa4f43fc

Johnny: Thank you very very much. I just placed the order. Believe it or not, I did check both eBay and Amazon earlier today before posting the thread, but I did not come across the copy. eBay is not always the easiest place to find anything such as this.