PDA

View Full Version : Come 'Round Here [[I'm The One You Need) by Smokey & The Miracles

test

no_place_like_motown
03-03-2013, 01:56 PM
One of my favs from SR&TM. Just found an extended mix on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV11qq-VCyA

Some time ago I remember TheBoyFromCrosstown had found a live medley by SR&TM that included CRHITOYN on You Tube and I went bonkers! What a rare treat it was watching that video. Sadly it's no longer on YT.

theboyfromxtown
03-03-2013, 04:26 PM
There's another version on the new PBS box set...only available to folk in the USA!!

bradburger
03-03-2013, 05:45 PM
One of my favs from SR&TM. Just found an extended mix on You Tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV11qq-VCyA

Some time ago I remember TheBoyFromCrosstown had found a live medley by SR&TM that included CRHITOYN on You Tube and I went bonkers! What a rare treat it was watching that video. Sadly it's no longer on YT.

Ah yes, another great extended version by Midnite Johhny! :)

There's another version on the new PBS box set...only available to folk in the USA!!

Yes, I'd quite like to hear it!

Cheers

Paul

no_place_like_motown
03-03-2013, 06:06 PM

Hey buddy,

Oh I'm on it. I saw it listed on T.J. Lubinsky's thread from late last year. I'm just not sure I wanna shell out $150 for a set of tracks that I own 100 times over for just a few new stereo extended mixes! It's tough especially when we have so many great CD's coming that I gotta have like the two 50th Anniversary sets on Martha & The Vandellas & The 4 Tops , Motown Girls 1961-1967 [[I know you were excited when you saw that beautiful pic of the Velvelettes on the cover), Jerry Butler's 2 Motown LPs, Nancy Wilson, Ben E. King [[the LP w/ the Lamont Dozier tracks and the LP that was recorded @ Sigma in Philly), etc. Can't wait!!

Cheers!

theboyfromxtown
03-04-2013, 03:33 PM
Sometimes, we can be spoilt for choice

midnight johnny
03-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Ah yes, another great extended version by Midnite Johhny! :)

Yes, I'd quite like to hear it!

Cheers

Paul

Paul...thanks so much...I appreciate that!