PDA

View Full Version : i will be spotlighting the supremes on my 60's radio show all weekend, enjoy!

test

the_classic_master
02-23-2013, 07:33 PM
WHAT'S ON SOUL MUCH SOUL RADIO NOW? CLASSIC 60'S SOUL ALL WEEKEND!
are you a fan of classic 60's soul, funk, dance, slow jams and rare gems?
are you tired of hearing the same 30 classics radio has to offer?
well this is the show for you!
today's show will be spotlighting the music of The Supremes.
Enjoy And thanks For Listening.
24 hours of classic soul power!
www.live365.com/stations/soulmuchsoul

marv2
02-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Hey CM that should be good. That's something I've never heard Felix Hernandez do. Thanks and I'll be listening of course!

Marv

nomis
02-23-2013, 10:00 PM
thats really cool..the ladies around in the charts today could use some pointers..whats wrong with being ladylike ? why do they always throw sex in our face ? The Supremes in were infintley more attractive in long sequin dresses than say..Beyonce or Rihanna barely wearing what looks like a tea towel for a dress..you knew if you tried anything on with a Supreme [[if you were that lucky) you would get a slap across the jaw..which makes them all the more attractive..Im not a prude sex has its place in popular music but whats wrong with nice ladies who you could take to meet your mother ?..Madonna,Lady Gaga and the rest demystified the essence of what it means to be a "lady"..the supremes were never vulgar -in - your -face..they were cool,hip and the centre of popular music..this is a lesson our youth sorely need to think and evaluate...a woman should be prized,elegant and elusive not someone to strip on you tube for more attention....amen

nomis
02-23-2013, 10:01 PM
thats really cool..the ladies around in the charts today could use some pointers..whats wrong with being ladylike ? why do they always throw sex in our face ? The Supremes were infintley more attractive in long sequin dresses than say..Beyonce or Rihanna barely wearing what looks like a tea towel for a dress..you knew if you tried anything on with a Supreme [[if you were that lucky) you would get a slap across the jaw..which makes them all the more attractive..Im not a prude sex has its place in popular music but whats wrong with nice ladies who you could take to meet your mother ?..Madonna,Lady Gaga and the rest demystified the essence of what it means to be a "lady"..the supremes were never vulgar -in - your -face..they were cool,hip and the centre of popular music..this is a lesson our youth sorely need to think and evaluate...a woman should be prized,elegant and elusive not someone to strip on you tube for more attention....amen

the_classic_master
02-24-2013, 12:46 PM
thanks for listening guys! i hope you enjoyed the music, the show will be up until this evening!