PDA

View Full Version : Supremes backstage footage 1976

test

smark21
02-16-2013, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DDGLNXJDSI

Kamasu_Jr
02-16-2013, 03:48 PM
I thought that footage was from some Supremes fan convention/meeting/luncheon or whatever in Detroit or Windsor. I've seen it before and so has some of the long time Motown/Supremes fans.
A fan did shoot the footage [[Nick Strange, I believe?) Fans who belonged to their fanclub or were considered "A-list Fans" [[those Mary Wilson knew by name ) at the time had access to it. It was traded around. Some familiar faces pop up like Pedro Ferrar, Willie [[MW's nephew) and Carl Feuerbacher.

theboyfromxtown
02-16-2013, 04:38 PM
Say hi to your dad Kamasu

Kamasu_Jr
02-16-2013, 06:56 PM
Say hi to your dad Kamasu

He [[Dad/Motown Fan) still looks in on the forum every now and then. He just doesn't use his log- in 'cause he forgot his password. He does know mine which is easy to remember.

jillfoster
02-16-2013, 07:21 PM
I thought that footage was from some Supremes fan convention/meeting/luncheon or whatever in Detroit or Windsor. I've seen it before and so has some of the long time Motown/Supremes fans.
A fan did shoot the footage [[Nick Strange, I believe?) Fans who belonged to their fanclub or were considered "A-list Fans" [[those Mary Wilson knew by name ) at the time had access to it. It was traded around. Some familiar faces pop up like Pedro Ferrar, Willie [[MW's nephew) and Carl Feuerbacher.

You would be absolutely correct.

Methuselah2
02-17-2013, 02:11 AM
Enjoyed seeing the video a lot, Smark. Thank you for posting it.