PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ross on Make Room For Grand Daddy with Danny Thomas

test

stephanie
02-13-2013, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfTsDp-Zz4c

Im sure some of you have seen this but this is for those who have not.
Stephanie ps its funny how the character seems to be like her in real life.

Methuselah2
02-13-2013, 11:31 PM
Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my. That was a huge treat, Stephanie. And all that subtext running through that story-line. Diana was really brave to take it on--although, of course, it ends up in standard TV fashion with showing her to best advantage. But she was very good as an actress in the episode. And if Angela Cartwight's character had Ross' first solo album upstairs--don't even ask! I'd never seen this all the way through, so it was a real kick to see it now. Many, many thanks. Thoroughly enjoyable. And quite a choice by Diana to have made to do.

jobeterob
02-14-2013, 01:30 AM
Awesome Stephanie. Thanks so much. Yes, she was good even way back then.

captainjames
02-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Thanks Rob
How well I remember this episode.....how in the world or what made you think of this ???

REDHOT
02-15-2013, 02:18 AM
Thanks Stephanie,this is the best,i'v never seen this before,i really enjoyed it.
Please stay positive

skooldem1
02-15-2013, 02:24 AM
Diana was so young and so talented. A triple threat. She could sing, dance and act. She wasn't afraid to try anything.

stephanie
02-16-2013, 12:14 PM
I didnt know this was on youtube and I was scrounging around and found it. I saw it years ago and have it on tape from a friend of mine. I have to tell you this was pretty interesting knowing her reputation its like they were basing it on her personality or SO called personality. We all know that she wanted her fathers attention in real life since her sister got her degree so a lot of this was true to home. I dont think the writers came up with this I suspect Berry may have had some input.