PDA

View Full Version : Vengeful killer Christopher Dorner barricaded in cabin at Big Bear, CA

test

soulster
02-12-2013, 06:44 PM
I don't know how many of you have been following this story, but this guy is a real SOB! He may or may not have gotten a raw deal on the LAPD force.! He's trained in terrorism was discharged from the U.S. Navy, and the LAPD.

He has been charging the LAPD with racism.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16938301-two-officers-injured-as-manhunt-for-ex-lapd-officer-focuses-on-big-bear?lite

MotownSteve
02-12-2013, 07:29 PM
I've been watching this for about an hour and not much has happened. It may be a long night.

sophisticated_soul
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Here in San Diego all TV stations [[local and independent) have pre-empted programming to cover the stand off. One of the two officers injured during this afternoon's shootout has died. The cabin the suspect is believed to be in is completely on fire.

MotownSteve
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
On MSNBC they've raised the question 'is he still in the cabin?'

MotownSteve
02-12-2013, 11:31 PM
A body pulled from the cabin is believed to be Dorner.

soulster
02-13-2013, 12:11 AM
A body pulled from the cabin is believed to be Dorner.

Source? I don't believe it. The report I just saw said it's still too hot to go into the place, and that there might be explosives.

All that's been on the cable channels for the last two and a half hours is the President's address.

I knew he would go down in flames. That's what he pretty much planned. Too bad he did all of this. Even if it caused his case to be reopened, it's too late. he's...DEAD!

roger
02-13-2013, 03:45 AM
All that's been on the cable channels for the last two and a half hours is the President's address.

This seems to show some desparation on the part of these Cable Channels as the President's Address is hardly news ..

A quick Google search reveals it as being the "White House" .. a.k.a. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. :)

Roger

MotownSteve
02-13-2013, 07:56 AM
Source? I don't believe it. The report I just saw said it's still too hot to go into the place, and that there might be explosives.

I knew he would go down in flames. That's what he pretty much planned. Too bad he did all of this. Even if it caused his case to be reopened, it's too late. he's...DEAD!

I should have included the source. I got an email from NBC News saying:
LAPD Manhunt Update: Source inside LA mayor’s office confirms to NBC News that body inside burned Big Bear, Cal. Cabin is Christopher Dorner

Roberta75
02-13-2013, 09:34 AM
It's all over now. May the good Lord comfort the families of all of those killed and that includes Mr Dorner family. There are no winners here folks and all we can ask is for Gods love and his comfort to all involved.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord"

Roberta

soulster
02-13-2013, 10:19 AM
I should have included the source. I got an email from NBC News saying:
LAPD Manhunt Update: Source inside LA mayor’s office confirms to NBC News that body inside burned Big Bear, Cal. Cabin is Christopher Dorner

And soon after that, they pulled that back. I saw the press conference. At the time, they hadn't pulled anything out of there. It's a crime scene. Nothing can be moved until it's investigated. Also, because the human body found is burned, they have to identify the remains with forensics. That also came from NBC news last night around 10:00 PM PST.

One can speculate that it is Dorner, but it isn't official yet. Things just don't happen that fast.

MotownSteve
02-14-2013, 09:03 PM
NBC news says the body has been identified as Dorner.