PDA

View Full Version : Destination: Anywhere? "Driver, Make That Broadway!" The Motown Musical Gears Up.

test

Methuselah2
02-12-2013, 05:35 PM
An very nice promo shot:

http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/123232487?width=360

Plus several more photos & behind-the-scenes articles in this one link:

http://www.motownthemusical.com/news.html

ralpht
02-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Well I am wishing them every success in this venture. Thanks for posting, Methuselah.

captainjames
02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
OMG it will be a hit everyone loves the music from The Velvelettes to Boys to Men to even Johnny Gill. I can even remember a time when folks were rushing to see the Marvelettes when there wasn't a single original member in the group. It is the die hard fans [[us) that will say different. "Dancing in The Street" plays on my laptop at work and I asked a couple of the employees if they knew who was singing it. No one person got it right.

marv2
02-13-2013, 09:21 AM
That girl reminds me of Deborah Wilson from MadTV. LOL!

Roberta75
02-13-2013, 09:24 AM
Well I am wishing them every success in this venture. Thanks for posting, Methuselah.

I am wishing the same Ralph if this musical get the Motown sound out to more people and a new generation then well done Mr Berry Gordy.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

Roberta75
02-13-2013, 09:27 AM
OMG it will be a hit everyone loves the music from The Velvelettes to Boys to Men to even Johnny Gill. I can even remember a time when folks were rushing to see the Marvelettes when there wasn't a single original member in the group. It is the die hard fans [[us) that will say different. "Dancing in The Street" plays on my laptop at work and I asked a couple of the employees if they knew who was singing it. No one person got it right.

I hope you told everyone on your job that the First Lady of Motown Records Dr martha Reeves sing Dancing in the Street captainjames. Wink wink

Roberta

captainjames
02-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Roberta
Everyone knows who it is now and I make them shout the name every time it comes on.

I hope you told everyone on your job that the First Lady of Motown Records Dr martha Reeves sing Dancing in the Street captainjames. Wink wink

Roberta

Roberta75
02-13-2013, 03:41 PM
Roberta
Everyone knows who it is now and I make them shout the name every time it comes on.

Bless you captainjames.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta