PDA

View Full Version : Syreeta - Harmour Love

test

theboyfromxtown
02-08-2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6YWZKfvpho

soulster
02-08-2013, 07:46 PM
That song sounded so cool when I first heard it on the radio in the late spring of 1975. There was no way back then I could have known who it was. I just heard it on the top 40 radio station KBBC-FM in Phoenix, AZ in heavy rotation for about a month, then it fell off the playlist. I never bothered to look for the 45 of find out who sang it. I didn't find out until I bought the second Motown Hitsville CD box set in the early 90s. Then I thought the girl was white.

Too bad she's just lip-synching in that clip.

Roberta75
02-08-2013, 10:05 PM
That song sounded so cool when I first heard it on the radio in the late spring of 1975. There was no way back then I could have known who it was. I just heard it on the top 40 radio station KBBC-FM in Phoenix, AZ in heavy rotation for about a month, then it fell off the playlist. I never bothered to look for the 45 of find out who sang it. I didn't find out until I bought the second Motown Hitsville CD box set in the early 90s. Then I thought the girl was white.

Too bad she's just lip-synching in that clip.

Welcome back dear. How was your short break and did you start up your music forum yet if you did could you post a link for us.

As they sing in hello dolly its so nice to have you back where you belong.

Fondly,

Roberta

roger
02-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Interesting to see that the song reached #32 in the UK chart [[in the wake of her #12 hit "Your Kiss Is Sweet"). :)

Roger

jack020
02-11-2013, 06:12 AM
In Holland it reached no.25 in 1975!
It Will Come In Time [[with Billy Preston) reached no.8 in 1980.
With You I'm Born Again reached no.4 in 1980.